    subconsciously picked up Carths name.

    Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    painful ways.

    On 2005-02-04, mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    > Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    > subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    >
    > Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    > painful ways.

    I just noticed there's a voice there that sounds like
    Therese/Jeanette from Bloodlines. Same voice actress.

    <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    > subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    >
    > Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    > painful ways.

    You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.

    Andrew Chew wrote:

    > <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    >>subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    >>
    >>Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    >>painful ways.
    >>

    > You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.

    Really? Oh man...how sweet it is!! DIE KARTH DIE!!!

    On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:07:49 GMT, shadows wrote:

    > This is linked from the lucasarts page under game info-> diaries
    > -> diary iv
    >
    > http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/diary4.mp3
    >
    > I hear Carths voice in it at least once and it sounds just as
    > whiney :|

    Uggghhh why not just whack myself in the head with a hammer... same effect
    as listening to that for more than two minutes. Sometimes I imagine we're
    in prison and he's my bitch. ;)
    --
    RJB
    2/7/2005 4:20:25 PM

    "Don't discourage the boy, Marge, he needs to learn how to weasel out of
    things. It's what separates us from the animals......except the weasel..."
    -Homer Simpson

    "James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Andrew Chew wrote:
    >
    >> <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    >>>subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    >>>
    >>>Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    >>>painful ways.
    >>>

    >> You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.
    >
    > Really? Oh man...how sweet it is!! DIE KARTH DIE!!!

    Bastilla begged me to let her do it....I don't normally play DS but wanted
    to explore all possibilities.

    "Andrew Chew" <andrew@nospam.alumni.nus.edu.sg> wrote in message

    > <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    > > subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    > >
    > > Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    > > painful ways.
    > >

    > You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.

    How ?

    --
    Derek

    In article <dPOdnfXbZuD8PJffRVnyhQ@eclipse.net.uk>,
    me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk says...
    > "Andrew Chew" <andrew@nospam.alumni.nus.edu.sg> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > > Wow, I wacky-parsed "sithlords" as "shitlords". My brain must've
    > > > subconsciously picked up Carths name.
    > > >
    > > > Well, perhaps one can kill the twerp this time. Hopefully in amusingly
    > > > painful ways.
    > > >

    > > You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.
    > >

    > How ?

    Your female PC has to successfully complete the romance with Carth.
    Your character's alignment is irrelevant - he'll hit on her if she
    looks like the walking dead. You have to get the line "I think I could
    love you" from him. IIRC you can't get that line from him till you're
    on the unknown world.

    Take the DS path on the temple summit. When your PC returns to the
    beach with Bastila, Carth will tell her he'll save her from herself and
    run off.

    After you kill Malak your character will return to the hangar where the
    Ebon Hawk landed, to find Carth there waiting for her. Your PC can kill
    him or accept Bastila's offer and let her do it. You can't not kill him
    at this point - except for your choice of who kills him the entire
    scene is scripted.

    --
    Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
    -Mark Twain

    On 2005-02-10, Robert Oliver <rboliver@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    > In article <dPOdnfXbZuD8PJffRVnyhQ@eclipse.net.uk>,
    > me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk says...
    >> "Andrew Chew" <andrew@nospam.alumni.nus.edu.sg> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    >> > You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.
    >> >

    >> How ?
    >>
    > Your female PC has to successfully complete the romance with Carth.
    > Your character's alignment is irrelevant - he'll hit on her if she
    > looks like the walking dead. You have to get the line "I think I could
    > love you" from him. IIRC you can't get that line from him till you're
    > on the unknown world.

    I just want to point out that Robert pointed this out several
    times on this NG. He seems to delight in this :) Almost like he
    worked real hard to find a way how.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
    > On 2005-02-10, Robert Oliver <rboliver@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    >> In article <dPOdnfXbZuD8PJffRVnyhQ@eclipse.net.uk>,
    >> me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk says...
    >>> "Andrew Chew" <andrew@nospam.alumni.nus.edu.sg> wrote in message

    >>> How ?
    >>>
    >> Your female PC has to successfully complete the romance with Carth.
    >> Your character's alignment is irrelevant - he'll hit on her if she
    >> looks like the walking dead. You have to get the line "I think I could
    >> love you" from him. IIRC you can't get that line from him till you're
    >> on the unknown world.
    >
    > I just want to point out that Robert pointed this out several
    > times on this NG. He seems to delight in this :) Almost like he
    > worked real hard to find a way how.

    "That knock on your head must have done more damage than I imagined....".
    Sure has a way with people that Carth.
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "Robert Oliver" <rboliver@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > In article <dPOdnfXbZuD8PJffRVnyhQ@eclipse.net.uk>,
    > me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk says...
    > > "Andrew Chew" <andrew@nospam.alumni.nus.edu.sg> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > <mike_noren2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > > > You can kill Carth in KotOR 1 if you play a DS female.
    > > >

    > > How ?
    > >
    > Your female PC has to successfully complete the romance with Carth.
    > Your character's alignment is irrelevant - he'll hit on her if she
    > looks like the walking dead. You have to get the line "I think I could
    > love you" from him. IIRC you can't get that line from him till you're
    > on the unknown world.
    >
    > Take the DS path on the temple summit. When your PC returns to the
    > beach with Bastila, Carth will tell her he'll save her from herself and
    > run off.
    >
    > After you kill Malak your character will return to the hangar where the
    > Ebon Hawk landed, to find Carth there waiting for her. Your PC can kill
    > him or accept Bastila's offer and let her do it. You can't not kill him
    > at this point - except for your choice of who kills him the entire
    > scene is scripted.

    Thanks.

    --
    Derek
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    On 2005-02-10, RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote:
    > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:07:50 GMT, shadows wrote:
    >
    ><snip>
    >> I just want to point out that Robert pointed this out several
    >> times on this NG. He seems to delight in this :) Almost like he
    >> worked real hard to find a way how.

    > After listening to that whining bitch for approximately ten minutes I would
    > have like to reach through the screen and stangle him. I'm sure others have
    > searched for a way to kill that s.o.b.

    It's funny because it's true :)

PC gaming Games Video Games