KOTOR2: First pc review

Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

There's a PC review at gamespy of KOTOR2. I advise everyone NOT
to read it. In the first page alone the idiot reviewer starts
pulling out spoilers about the characters you meet.

I know it has already been released for the Xbox but you'd think
they'd the reviewer would spend less time discussing
characters/story and more time telling us what we'd expect that's
different this time around.

Thusly shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> Spake Unto All:

>There's a PC review at gamespy of KOTOR2. I advise everyone NOT
>to read it. In the first page alone the idiot reviewer starts
>pulling out spoilers about the characters you meet.

Yeah. Time to set up a KOTOR2 filter to avoid the oncoming shower of
spoilers in this ng.