V551- How do I add a voice dial?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
June 30, 2005 3:51:44 AM

I have read through the manual, but can not find how to actually add a voice
command to an address book entry to use for voice dialing. Can someone help
me out with this?

Also, is there any way to set all call "voice-dialed" to default to
speakerphone? Since the reason that I would use voice dial is the same as
using speaker phone (because I am driving), that would be a nice feature.

Thanks!

More about : v551 add voice dial

June 30, 2005 4:51:14 AM

When you store a number, store to Phone, not to Sim, then you will see a
field for the voice dial entry.

Sim holds numbers only while the phone does voice dial, picture id etc.

--
Steve
"VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
>I have read through the manual, but can not find how to actually add a
>voice
> command to an address book entry to use for voice dialing. Can someone
> help
> me out with this?
>
> Also, is there any way to set all call "voice-dialed" to default to
> speakerphone? Since the reason that I would use voice dial is the same as
> using speaker phone (because I am driving), that would be a nice feature.
>
> Thanks!

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 8:56:45 PM

Great, thanks!