V551- How do I add a voice dial?

I have read through the manual, but can not find how to actually add a voice
command to an address book entry to use for voice dialing. Can someone help
me out with this?

Also, is there any way to set all call "voice-dialed" to default to
speakerphone? Since the reason that I would use voice dial is the same as
using speaker phone (because I am driving), that would be a nice feature.

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about v551 voice dial

    When you store a number, store to Phone, not to Sim, then you will see a
    field for the voice dial entry.

    Sim holds numbers only while the phone does voice dial, picture id etc.

    --
    Steve
    "VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
    >I have read through the manual, but can not find how to actually add a
    >voice
    > command to an address book entry to use for voice dialing. Can someone
    > help
    > me out with this?
    >
    > Also, is there any way to set all call "voice-dialed" to default to
    > speakerphone? Since the reason that I would use voice dial is the same as
    > using speaker phone (because I am driving), that would be a nice feature.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Great, thanks!

    "Steve" <nr4p@NOJUNKearthlink.net> wrote in message
    > When you store a number, store to Phone, not to Sim, then you will see a
    > field for the voice dial entry.
    >
    > Sim holds numbers only while the phone does voice dial, picture id etc.
    >
    > --
    > Steve
    > "VBM" <v.mcalister@nospam.ejgd.com> wrote in message
    > >I have read through the manual, but can not find how to actually add a
    > >voice
    > > command to an address book entry to use for voice dialing. Can someone
    > > help
    > > me out with this?
    > >
    > > Also, is there any way to set all call "voice-dialed" to default to
    > > speakerphone? Since the reason that I would use voice dial is the same
    as
    > > using speaker phone (because I am driving), that would be a nice
    feature.

    > > Thanks!

Motorola