V3: How do I do a Master Reset?

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 30, 2005 2:47:24 PM

When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
from here? Thanks

More about : master reset

June 30, 2005 2:59:22 PM

Hi

Try and use 0000,I think that will work

"blank" <blank@void.net> wrote in message
> When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
> the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
> from here? Thanks
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 30, 2005 8:51:37 PM

try 1234, 123456, 0000 or 000000.

"Kray" <reg@kray.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Try and use 0000,I think that will work
>

> "blank" <blank@void.net> wrote in message
>> When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
>> the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
>> from here? Thanks

June 30, 2005 11:14:13 PM

000000 worked thanks for your help
!