V3: How do I do a Master Reset?

When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
from here? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about master reset

    Hi

    Try and use 0000,I think that will work

    "blank" <blank@void.net> wrote in message
    > When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
    > the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
    > from here? Thanks

    try 1234, 123456, 0000 or 000000.

    "Kray" <reg@kray.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Try and use 0000,I think that will work
    >

    > "blank" <blank@void.net> wrote in message
    >> When I try to do a master reset it asks for a security code. I put in
    >> the only code I ever use and it tells me it's incorrect. Where do I go
    >> from here? Thanks

    000000 worked thanks for your help

Motorola Security