Beyond Good&Evil?

I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

dawg wrote:
> I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
> Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

I've only had a run through the demo but it was enjoyable if a bit
linear. It reminded me tremendously of a console adventure style of
game. Fileplanet and similar file hosting archives should have the file
available if you'd like to try out the game before purchasing.

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
> Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

Actually I'm playing it at the moment. Yes, it's single player. Be warned
though: I had to remove SP2 - from XP - to get it to run.

--
Derek

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
> Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

It plays a lot like a Zelda game, though perhaps not quite as good. It's
also a port from a console, so there's little annoyances like having to use
an on-screen keyboard rather than being able to type characters directly
from your actual keyboard. Still a good game overall, though.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:28:09 GMT, "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
>Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

Single player, not exactly an RPG, more like an action adventure. Shows
console influence. Quite fun, but not long.

wrote:

>I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
>Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

Similar to Final Fantasy, and other console RPGs, albeit shorter.
More of an action/adventure than RPG.

Very good - I beat it in 2 or 3 long gaming session on the xbox, and
enjoying it thoroughly. I'm hoping for a sequel one day.

And what's with all the carrots ?

In article <JfvOd.181380$w62.140903@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>I think that's the title.Saw this used at EBX. Anyone played it? Is it
>Single player?Couldn't tell from the box.

It's a nice mix of stelth and action. A very good game, totally ruined for me
by the boss fight at the very end. Let's just say, having to get 8 hits in a
row on the boss, during which if you get hit even once resets the counter,
while your freaking controls are reversed is on of the top 10 stupid things
I've ever seen in a video game.

Eric