Motorola V547 and a java-bluetooth problem.

Last response: in Brands
July 1, 2005 12:14:06 PM

Is there any possibility to add games to my Moto via Bluetooth adapter?
How to unlock the ability to add java software? Help anyone. I tried
MIDway, but it only works with cable-usb connection.
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 12:14:07 PM

take the time to read.
there are so many forums out there....and yes, google is your friend.
hint: my bluetooth places, obex push.

See http://brobin111.blogspot.com for details.

From:B3wolf
bewolf@aster.pl