New to the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozart25

Distinguished
May 9, 2011
So how do the political topics go here? Do the political threads here lean Left or Right? Are there rules on replying to a thread with a differing view?

Hello Mozart.

Here, the topics are run by Badge and Gamer. You will meet them later. You may also see wannamingo around,( but he has not been heard for a while.) Then there is me.

sarcasm:

Technically, it is somewhat Right, but I try to center it as much as possible.

/sarcasm

We welcome any side, just not anyone who wants to flame, troll, right...ect....

Feel free to post any political ideology right now. You may get critics, but that is the fun of an intellectual debate, right guys?

Hmmm ... well I probably should alert Mazaert to the fact that your only an "L Plate" driver here so your probably not well versed yourself in the intricacies of the language, form, style or intent.

As for recommending he follow the right wing loony extremists well ... that will likely get him banned in a heartbeat.

I revitalised this area as a means to keep the likes of badge and OMG busy so they wouldn't upset the donuts up top, or get themselves banned.

Mozart this area is really a self imposed asylum for the nut jobs at THG and I am their keeper.

Please do not feed the rest of the monkeys (and chimps like doggy) too much fruit or they mess up the area no end.

I'm the guy with the mop ... and I gave the spare bucket to OMG ... god knows why.

All the diodes down my left side are aching again ...

Watch out for Strangestranger ... he/she has a foul mouth and swears a lot ... we use his/her/it's? posts as a means of checking the site naughty word filter is working and otherwise ignore him ...

There are a couple of marines here too ... don't tease them about their frilly underwear ... they bite.

:)

Oh BTW, you will met another member called 4Ryan6, DO NOT ARGUE WITH HIM!

Trust me, you want to be banned, just say a couple of thing in form of his face and the Ban Hammer will be dropped.

He is a great guy to talk to, just got to get to know him more. Others just leave him. No one else here understand him that well. I don't know why? Maybe because he is a Mod, but still, great guy to chew the cud with.

Awww ... you can argue with any of us doggy ...

Gamer ... I'm presently taking the left wing tree hugging greeny stance while we wait a decent representative.

Then I am going back to being a swinging voter ... changing my points of view mid thread.

Plus somebody has got to harrass and annoy you !

Its nothing personal ...

We have? :eek:

You could be right ... Iv'e not been much of a positive contributer lately due to the spam overload ... gets me grumpy.

Plus my hunt for a better job is not going well and I am still working for a drunkard and and old ewe who lacks ethics, humour, vision, ideas, and decent clothes sense.

I'd like to apologise to all of the nuts down here for my dispicable behaviour ...

/tightens cilice.

Mozart cannot be inducted without the presence of the all powerful badge.

The all powerful badge decided against commenting on this thread due to it's content being beneath his all powerful existence; however badge wants to point out his concern about any idea of a differing view and the rules regarding my set of pups depicted in this pic. President Punk can stick his poor judgement regarding '67 borders and his imagination of an improving economy up his lack of rectitude.

Sincerely,

Sarah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRUiuWwut-c

You Mr Obama, are no Henry Jones Jr

220px-Raiders.jpg

This is the real Hank Jr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkzA4MY9_4c&feature=related

Some of my Muslim coworkers.

doggy your our resident godbotherer ... though moderate yes.

I think we scared the new guy off ... just when I was going to try and sell him a hat.

Dang !!

Mozart25

Distinguished
May 9, 2011

Nah just enjoying the responses so far. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS