Girls: What's the best sexy dress i can wear to DEMAND attention from

designer1234

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
Nothing fancy or too dressy either. But something extremely sexy tight and body hugging and hot pink.

And please don't say "are you a hooker?" "are you planning on becoming a stripper?" " people are gonna think you're a whore" or "you don't need to dress like that to get attention from guys"

And please no rude comments.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Some men care more about the processor than the case.......

Why post here and not on a fashion forum, no offense to these guys but Computer Techs aren't really known for fashion sense.

l0ckd0wn

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2011

So much wisdom is so few words!

...Although, if the case takes up more than 1 seat on a plane, I'm more concerned with the heat generation, upkeep and health of said... metaphor.

julius 85

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2010

According to me it's more like this:
Women are like Macs. People buy them for the looks and for the features.
:D :D

gropouce

Distinguished
May 1, 2011

And the cost is ten times the actual value...

You have very strange taste yasir.

I like cheongsam (Republic of China 20's to 30's design, Shanghai lady), hanfu (full silk, imperial court concubine), kimono (Edo period, geisha), or Victorian dress (like in Victorian period with the corset of course).

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Ya know the funny thing is all the responses and Im willing to bet that the first two posts are the same person.

Hence the two posts each. Could a mod check IP's for the two and see if they match?

Anyway if you're a real person asking for fashion advice on a tech forum you have options....

A) Tight Trousers and a t-shirt
B) Cheongasm or Imperial court concubine
C) Something Victorian
D) Dont let your case get too big
E) And some of us think you are a mac
F) Listen to Mingo and Move Along