PST & Windows XP

Hi
I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which, according
to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there may
be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is more
an issue with later versions of PST.
Alternatively, can anyone please direct me towards an approriate forum or
newsgroup.
Jonny
2 answers Last reply
More about windows

    Try This:
    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

    "Jonny Moore" <jonnny@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
    > After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
    > connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which,
    > according to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
    > Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there
    > may be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is
    > more an issue with later versions of PST.
    > Alternatively, can anyone please direct me towards an approriate forum or
    > newsgroup.
    > Jonny

    Do a search there like he said. You need the updated version 7.1 I think.
    "Strike" <Strikeme@noclass.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Try This:
    > http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51
    >
    > "Jonny Moore" <jonnny@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
    >> After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
    >> connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which,
    >> according to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
    >> Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there
    >> may be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is
    >> more an issue with later versions of PST.
    >> Alternatively, can anyone please direct me towards an approriate forum or
    >> newsgroup.
    >> Jonny

Motorola Windows XP