PST & Windows XP

Last response: in Brands
July 2, 2005 1:17:04 PM

Hi
I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which, according
to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there may
be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is more
an issue with later versions of PST.
Alternatively, can anyone please direct me towards an approriate forum or
newsgroup.
Jonny

More about : pst windows

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 4:19:00 PM

Try This:
http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

"Jonny Moore" <jonnny@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
> After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
> connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which,
> according to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
> Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there
> may be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is
> more an issue with later versions of PST.
> Alternatively, can anyone please direct me towards an approriate forum or
> newsgroup.
> Jonny

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:43:16 PM

Do a search there like he said. You need the updated version 7.1 I think.

!