Bottomless Bag for Neverwinter Nights

How do I go about creating one? I am so sick and tired of managing the
inventory of my low-strength sorcerer that I have decided to 'cheat'.
7 answers Last reply
More about bottomless neverwinter nights

    Andrew Chew wrote:

    > Been there, done that :D
    > Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
    > lot.

    25?! What the hell are you carrying?

    --

    Personal ambition is for people who can't see 100 years into the future.

    "Some of us prefer illusion to despair." - Nelson Muntz

    RogerM wrote:

    > Andrew Chew wrote:
    >
    >>Been there, done that :D
    >>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
    >>lot.
    >

    > 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

    I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
    of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

    James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> looked up from reading the
    say:

    >RogerM wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Chew wrote:
    >>
    >>>Been there, done that :D
    >>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
    >>>lot.
    >>

    >> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
    >
    >I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
    >of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

    Yeah, but those 2 gold add up, and some of the stuff you'll want to buy
    is insanely expensive.

    Some people do use the "Plague of Locusts" approach to treasure - if
    it's worth anything, it's not being left for someone else to have.

    In Diablo2 I even sold arrows and bolts in the first couple chapters.

    Xocyll

    "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Andrew Chew wrote:
    >>
    >> Been there, done that :D
    >> Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
    >> whole
    >> lot.
    >
    > 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

    Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
    town. The pace of the game feels about right now.

    Andrew Chew wrote:

    > "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >
    >>Andrew Chew wrote:
    >>
    >>>Been there, done that :D
    >>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
    >>>whole
    >>>lot.
    >>
    >>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
    >

    > Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
    > town. The pace of the game feels about right now.

    Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
    a handful of gems?

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:50:05 -0700, James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    >Andrew Chew wrote:
    >
    >> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    >>>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
    >>

    >> Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
    >> town. The pace of the game feels about right now.
    >
    >Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
    >a handful of gems?

    Probably that plus he's in some are that keeps respawning hundreds of
    kobolds or something. :)

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    "James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > RogerM wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew Chew wrote:
    >>
    >>>Been there, done that :D
    >>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
    >>>whole
    >>>lot.
    >>

    >> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
    >
    > I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most of
    > the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

    Except maybe gems, which aren't too useful in the OC and marginally so in
    SOU.

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games