Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Bottomless Bag for Neverwinter Nights

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 1:58:55 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

How do I go about creating one? I am so sick and tired of managing the
inventory of my low-strength sorcerer that I have decided to 'cheat'.
February 12, 2005 7:41:26 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Andrew Chew wrote:
>
> Been there, done that :D 
> Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
> lot.

25?! What the hell are you carrying?

--

Personal ambition is for people who can't see 100 years into the future.

"Some of us prefer illusion to despair." - Nelson Muntz
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 7:41:27 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

RogerM wrote:

> Andrew Chew wrote:
>
>>Been there, done that :D 
>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
>>lot.
>
>
> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....
Related resources
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:39:12 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> looked up from reading the
entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs
say:

>RogerM wrote:
>
>> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D 
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
>>>lot.
>>
>>
>> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>
>I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
>of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

Yeah, but those 2 gold add up, and some of the stuff you'll want to buy
is insanely expensive.

Some people do use the "Plague of Locusts" approach to treasure - if
it's worth anything, it's not being left for someone else to have.

In Diablo2 I even sold arrows and bolts in the first couple chapters.

Xocyll
--
I don't particularly want you to FOAD, myself. You'll be more of
a cautionary example if you'll FO And Get Chronically, Incurably,
Painfully, Progressively, Expensively, Debilitatingly Ill. So
FOAGCIPPEDI. -- Mike Andrews responding to an idiot in asr
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 4:15:12 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:420D8933.72081408@ns.sympatico.ca...
> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>> Been there, done that :D 
>> Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>> whole
>> lot.
>
> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
town. The pace of the game feels about right now.
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 4:15:13 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Andrew Chew wrote:

> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:420D8933.72081408@ns.sympatico.ca...
>
>>Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D 
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>>>whole
>>>lot.
>>
>>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>
>
> Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
> town. The pace of the game feels about right now.

Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
a handful of gems?
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 4:15:14 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:50:05 -0700, James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Andrew Chew wrote:
>
>> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> news:420D8933.72081408@ns.sympatico.ca...
>>
>>>Andrew Chew wrote:
>>>
>>>>Been there, done that :D 
>>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>>>>whole
>>>>lot.
>>>
>>>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>>
>>
>> Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
>> town. The pace of the game feels about right now.
>
>Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
>a handful of gems?

Probably that plus he's in some are that keeps respawning hundreds of
kobolds or something. :) 

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 12:23:08 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:BJmdnZ4z6YWuOZDfRVn-jA@comcast.com...
> RogerM wrote:
>
>> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D 
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>>>whole
>>>lot.
>>
>>
>> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>
> I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most of
> the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

Except maybe gems, which aren't too useful in the OC and marginally so in
SOU.
!