Bottomless Bag for Neverwinter Nights

How do I go about creating one? I am so sick and tired of managing the
inventory of my low-strength sorcerer that I have decided to 'cheat'.

rogerm

Andrew Chew wrote:

> Been there, done that :D
> Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
> lot.

25?! What the hell are you carrying?

--

Personal ambition is for people who can't see 100 years into the future.

"Some of us prefer illusion to despair." - Nelson Muntz

RogerM wrote:

> Andrew Chew wrote:
>
>>Been there, done that :D
>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
>>lot.
>

> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> looked up from reading the
say:

>RogerM wrote:
>
>> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a whole
>>>lot.
>>

>> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>
>I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most
>of the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

Yeah, but those 2 gold add up, and some of the stuff you'll want to buy
is insanely expensive.

Some people do use the "Plague of Locusts" approach to treasure - if
it's worth anything, it's not being left for someone else to have.

In Diablo2 I even sold arrows and bolts in the first couple chapters.

Xocyll

"RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>> Been there, done that :D
>> Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>> whole
>> lot.
>
> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?

Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
town. The pace of the game feels about right now.

Andrew Chew wrote:

> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>>>whole
>>>lot.
>>
>>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>

> Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
> town. The pace of the game feels about right now.

Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
a handful of gems?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:50:05 -0700, James Garvin <jgarvin2004@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Andrew Chew wrote:
>
>> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>>25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>>

>> Anything I feel like carrying and without having to make frequent trips to
>> town. The pace of the game feels about right now.
>
>Are you carrying like 96 broad swords, 57 long bows, 830000 potions, and
>a handful of gems?

Probably that plus he's in some are that keeps respawning hundreds of
kobolds or something. :)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"James Garvin" <jgarvin2004@comcast.net> wrote in message
> RogerM wrote:
>
>> Andrew Chew wrote:
>>
>>>Been there, done that :D
>>>Eventually I settled for spawning 25 bags of holding. Eases the pain a
>>>whole
>>>lot.
>>

>> 25?! What the hell are you carrying?
>
> I think he must pack rat EVERYTHING every mob drops. My god man...most of
> the stuff only fetches a couple of gold....

Except maybe gems, which aren't too useful in the OC and marginally so in
SOU.