Everquest 2 is $29.99? It was just $49.99... hmm..

Not into games that much but curiously watched this game the last few
months - must not be all that if it's 20 bucks less already

Fred600600 wrote:
> Not into games that much but curiously watched this game the last few
> months - must not be all that if it's 20 bucks less already

I think the popularity of WoW's kinda killing it.

"GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Fred600600 wrote:

> I think the popularity of WoW's kinda killing it.
half a million bnet kiddies cant be wrong

I ate my piece of crow and switched games.

Grass is not greener on the other side after all. So i have to apologize to
everyone for my retarded Sony flames

While the game got off to a rough start, i actually find sony is still
capable of making a rich online gaming world. cancelled WoW last night

you can have my stuff

Fred600600 <Fred600600@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> Not into games that much but curiously watched this game the last few
> months - must not be all that if it's 20 bucks less already

The price of a game isn't an indication of its quality, and barely even an
indication of its popularity. Maybe they put it on sale to try and get a
few more subs in? After all what's -$20 on a game that costs $156 annually?

--

Knight37