What's this game?

Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 3:43:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hello,

I'm trying to remember what this game's called?..

It's an old driving game, I owned it some 5 or 6 years ago, although I
expect it's older than that. It's best described as an American version of
rally cars, e.g. World Rally style courses. The cars in the game look like
NASCAR ones but the courses are a selection of rally circuits, so it's not
rally stages as such, you do laps instead.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks,
John

More about : game

August 5, 2005 4:32:33 PM

In article <1123238597.6874ffbcd678da31406c8402eb8957f1@teranews>, "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to remember what this game's called?..
>
>It's an old driving game, I owned it some 5 or 6 years ago, although I
>expect it's older than that. It's best described as an American version of
>rally cars, e.g. World Rally style courses. The cars in the game look like
>NASCAR ones but the courses are a selection of rally circuits, so it's not
>rally stages as such, you do laps instead.
>
>Does this sound familiar to anyone?
>
>Thanks,
>John

bleifuss rally??
August 5, 2005 4:33:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

In article <1123238597.6874ffbcd678da31406c8402eb8957f1@teranews>, "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to remember what this game's called?..
>
>It's an old driving game, I owned it some 5 or 6 years ago, although I
>expect it's older than that. It's best described as an American version of
>rally cars, e.g. World Rally style courses. The cars in the game look like
>NASCAR ones but the courses are a selection of rally circuits, so it's not
>rally stages as such, you do laps instead.
>
>Does this sound familiar to anyone?
>
>Thanks,
>John

bleifuss rally??
August 5, 2005 6:27:17 PM

"fred" <fredgillioz@web.de> wrote in message
news:D cvm5i$it2$01$2@news.t-online.com...
> In article <1123238597.6874ffbcd678da31406c8402eb8957f1@teranews>, "John
> Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm trying to remember what this game's called?..
>>
>>It's an old driving game, I owned it some 5 or 6 years ago, although I
>>expect it's older than that. It's best described as an American version
>>of
>>rally cars, e.g. World Rally style courses. The cars in the game look
>>like
>>NASCAR ones but the courses are a selection of rally circuits, so it's not
>>rally stages as such, you do laps instead.
>>
>>Does this sound familiar to anyone?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>John
>>

> bleifuss rally??

Nope, that's not it. Thanks for the response though!

Thanks,
John
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 9:19:36 PM

"John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "fred" <fredgillioz@web.de> wrote in message
> news:D cvm5i$it2$01$2@news.t-online.com...
> > In article <1123238597.6874ffbcd678da31406c8402eb8957f1@teranews>, "John
> > Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>I'm trying to remember what this game's called?..
> >>
> >>It's an old driving game, I owned it some 5 or 6 years ago, although I
> >>expect it's older than that. It's best described as an American version
> >>of
> >>rally cars, e.g. World Rally style courses. The cars in the game look
> >>like
> >>NASCAR ones but the courses are a selection of rally circuits, so it's
not
> >>rally stages as such, you do laps instead.
> >>
> >>Does this sound familiar to anyone?
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>John
> >>

> > bleifuss rally??
>
> Nope, that's not it. Thanks for the response though!
>
> Thanks,
> John

Try www.klov.com
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:27:12 PM

"Bud Light" <newsguy67@rogersxxx.com> wrote in message

> "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "fred" <fredgillioz@web.de> wrote in message
>> news:D cvm5i$it2$01$2@news.t-online.com...
>> > In article <1123238597.6874ffbcd678da31406c8402eb8957f1@teranews>,

> not

>> > bleifuss rally??
>>
>> Nope, that's not it. Thanks for the response though!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>>

> Try www.klov.com

I didn't recognise it from that site... but it did bring back some happy
childhood memories!

Thanks,
John
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 11:13:38 PM

> "Bud Light" <newsguy67@rogersxxx.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> "fred" <fredgillioz@web.de> wrote in message
> >> news:D cvm5i$it2$01$2@news.t-online.com...

> > not

> >> Nope, that's not it. Thanks for the response though!
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> John
> >>

> > Try www.klov.com
> >

> I didn't recognise it from that site... but it did bring back some happy
> childhood memories!
>
> Thanks,
> John

Did you try doing a search on Nascar at klov? Nothing came up?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 1:25:33 PM

> "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Bud Light" <newsguy67@rogersxxx.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "John Collins" <johncollins232@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> look
> it's
>> > not

>> > Try www.klov.com
>> >

>> I didn't recognise it from that site... but it did bring back some happy
>> childhood memories!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> John
>>

> Did you try doing a search on Nascar at klov? Nothing came up?

It found stuff under NASCAR, but not the one I was looking for. The thing
is that the cars looked like NASCAR cars, but I don't think they were
necessarily supposed to be?! I browsed through all the games under a search
for 'driving' as well. Ah well, it'd probably not be as good as I remember
if I did find it anyway!

Cheers,
John
!