Sacred question

I've only been play a few days. I just got an escort mission to a
bridge. I fought my way through to the bridge and thought I would have a
nice ride back to town. However, I find that all the monsters have
respawned. Now I have to fight my way back. Is this the type of thing
that I will have to face in this game? Tedium is bound to set in soon.
Alan
4 answers Last reply
More about sacred question

    "Alan H" <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I've only been play a few days. I just got an escort mission to a
    > bridge. I fought my way through to the bridge and thought I would have a
    > nice ride back to town. However, I find that all the monsters have
    > respawned. Now I have to fight my way back. Is this the type of thing
    > that I will have to face in this game? Tedium is bound to set in soon.
    > Alan

    yes, monsters DO respawn.

    "Alan H" <Alahorn@cox.net> wrote in message
    > I've only been play a few days. I just got an escort mission to a bridge.
    > I fought my way through to the bridge and thought I would have a nice ride
    > back to town. However, I find that all the monsters have respawned. Now I
    > have to fight my way back. Is this the type of thing that I will have to
    > face in this game? Tedium is bound to set in soon.
    > Alan

    If you want to stop them from respawning, you need to do most of the quests
    in the area. The region then becomes pacified or civilised so to speak.
    This was a change made in response to complaints about respawning, so you
    probably need to get the latest patch or something.

    Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> once tried to test me with:

    > I've only been play a few days. I just got an escort mission to a
    > bridge. I fought my way through to the bridge and thought I would have a
    > nice ride back to town. However, I find that all the monsters have
    > respawned. Now I have to fight my way back. Is this the type of thing
    > that I will have to face in this game? Tedium is bound to set in soon.

    That was eventually why I quit playing Sacred. If they've fixed this in a
    patch I might even reinstall it.

    --

    Knight37

    Knight37 wrote:

    >Alan H <Alahorn@cox.net> once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> I've only been play a few days. I just got an escort mission to a
    >> bridge. I fought my way through to the bridge and thought I would have a
    >> nice ride back to town. However, I find that all the monsters have
    >> respawned. Now I have to fight my way back. Is this the type of thing
    >> that I will have to face in this game? Tedium is bound to set in soon.
    >
    >That was eventually why I quit playing Sacred. If they've fixed this in a
    >patch I might even reinstall it.

    If you do solve all quests within a region the PC will say sth like
    "this region is at peace". The respawning does not fully stop but the
    respawning rate will be greatly lowered.

    Thomas

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games