Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Video Card

Last response: in Video Games
a b U Graphics card
February 11, 2005 10:30:10 PM

Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
February 12, 2005 12:56:56 PM

Tmuldoon wrote:

> Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tmuld.

I doubt it, even on my GeForce 5200 it runs choppy, especially when it
rains in outside levels.

Cheers

Torsten

--
Kill Holzmichl!
February 12, 2005 10:38:02 PM

On 2005-02-12, Tmuldoon <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote:
> Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?

I doubt it. It barely works with new cards. Get a Nvidia Ti
card. Should be less than $100 now. Don't ever get an MMX card.
!