Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Video Card

Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
2 answers Last reply
More about vampire masquerade bloodlines video card

    Tmuldoon wrote:

    > Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Tmuld.

    I doubt it, even on my GeForce 5200 it runs choppy, especially when it
    rains in outside levels.

    Cheers

    Torsten

    --
    Kill Holzmichl!

    On 2005-02-12, Tmuldoon <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote:
    > Will this game work with a GeForce MX2? Anyone try it?

    I doubt it. It barely works with new cards. Get a Nvidia Ti
    card. Should be less than $100 now. Don't ever get an MMX card.

PC gaming Graphics Cards Games Geforce RPG IBM Video Games