how to get good music from laptop?

Last response: in Home Audio
a b D Laptop
December 31, 2004 8:50:31 PM

I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.

Is the USB Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External way to go for a
reasonable price?

thanks,

gychang

More about : good music laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 31, 2004 10:08:18 PM

gychang wrote:
> I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
> headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.

Try the Echo Indigo (choice of 2x2 or 0x4 configurations.) <http://echoaudio.com/Products/CardBus/&gt;
December 31, 2004 10:45:26 PM

I think Soundblasters real good for the price.
a b D Laptop
January 1, 2005 7:30:33 AM

http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?topicID=3&subTopicI...

"gychang" <gychang00@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
> headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.
>
> Is the USB Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External way to go for a
> reasonable price?
>
> thanks,
>
> gychang

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 1, 2005 5:36:20 PM

thanks Kurt, I am in process of researching your suggestion.

gychang
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 2, 2005 12:33:43 AM

On 31 Dec 2004 17:50:31 -0800, "gychang" <gychang00@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
>headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.
>
>Is the USB Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External way to go for a
>reasonable price?
>
>thanks,
>
>gychang

I have the Extigy and am impressed.