Vampire Bloodlines Sabbot Warehouse Question (Spoilers)

Last response: in Video Games
February 12, 2005 3:25:57 AM

I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
seem to do anything.

It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
I'm missing something obvious here.
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 5:27:54 AM

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:25:57 -0500, Kevin meehan
<kaliban13@comcast.net> wrote:

>I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
>seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
>I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
>out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
>connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
>seem to do anything.
>
>It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
>walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
>I'm missing something obvious here.

Never mind, I'm an idiot.
February 12, 2005 10:38:35 PM

On 2005-02-12, Kevin meehan <kaliban13@comcast.net> wrote:
> I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
> seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
> I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
> out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
> connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
> seem to do anything.
>
> It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
> walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
> I'm missing something obvious here.

You can only go out the way you came in if you didn't get any
attention (stealth). Otherwise you go out the back.
!