Vampire Bloodlines Sabbot Warehouse Question (Spoilers)

I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
seem to do anything.

It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
I'm missing something obvious here.
2 answers Last reply
More about vampire bloodlines sabbot warehouse question spoilers

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:25:57 -0500, Kevin meehan
    <kaliban13@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
    >seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
    >I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
    >out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
    >connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
    >seem to do anything.
    >
    >It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
    >walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
    >I'm missing something obvious here.

    Never mind, I'm an idiot.

    On 2005-02-12, Kevin meehan <kaliban13@comcast.net> wrote:
    > I'm doing the sabbot warehouse mission. I can't
    > seem to figure out how to leave warehouse.
    > I can't make it to the duct I came in and the only door
    > out is blocked. There's a switch that seems
    > connected to a pulley but the switch doesn't
    > seem to do anything.
    >
    > It doesn't seem to be a tough problem. The
    > walk throughs say go out the way you came in. I know
    > I'm missing something obvious here.

    You can only go out the way you came in if you didn't get any
    attention (stealth). Otherwise you go out the back.

PC gaming Switch Video Games