v551: where is the voicemail phone number stored?

Last response: in Brands
July 5, 2005 1:42:57 AM

Where do I find the voicemail entry so that I can add a pause and my code?

Thanks
Ken K
July 6, 2005 1:50:24 AM

the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular contact #
and put in your code with the pauses etc.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 11:57:36 AM

I did as you suggested and that works fine. Good suggestion.

KK

Susan wrote:

>the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular contact #
>and put in your code with the pauses etc.

July 7, 2005 3:45:03 AM

No, you should program it into the voicemail key, so when you hit "1" it
dials voice mail.

"Susan" <banjolady.susan@verizon.net> wrote in message
> the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular contact
> #
> and put in your code with the pauses etc.

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 1:53:03 PM

"Steven de Mena" <demenas@comcast.net> wrote in message
> No, you should program it into the voicemail key, so when you hit "1" it
> dials voice mail.
>

> "Susan" <banjolady.susan@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular
>> contact #
>> and put in your code with the pauses etc.

How do you program it, if it's already set up?

Thanks,
bamp
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:11:52 PM

Go into the Message Center screen where you would normally send a text
message, hit the center menu button, scoll to voicemail setup. On some
phones that will not show up and it has to be enabled through seem editing.

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "Steven de Mena" <demenas@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> No, you should program it into the voicemail key, so when you hit "1" it
>> dials voice mail.
>>

>> "Susan" <banjolady.susan@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular
>>> contact #
>>> and put in your code with the pauses etc.
>>>

> How do you program it, if it's already set up?
>

> Thanks,
> bamp

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 10:11:53 PM

"Destrux" <destrux.placeholder@hotmail.freelydelete.com> wrote in message
> Go into the Message Center screen where you would normally send a text
> message, hit the center menu button, scoll to voicemail setup. On some
> phones that will not show up and it has to be enabled through seem
> editing.

Thanks, worked on my V400.

Thanks again,
bamp

> "bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steven de Mena" <demenas@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> No, you should program it into the voicemail key, so when you hit "1" it
>>> dials voice mail.
>>>

>>> "Susan" <banjolady.susan@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>>>

>> How do you program it, if it's already set up?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> bamp

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 5:49:01 AM

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "Steven de Mena" <demenas@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> No, you should program it into the voicemail key, so when you hit "1" it
>> dials voice mail.
>>

>> "Susan" <banjolady.susan@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> the best thing to do is set up the voicemail like it was a regular
>>> contact #
>>> and put in your code with the pauses etc.
>>>

> How do you program it, if it's already set up?

Messages...hit Menu Key..."Voicemail Setup"
!