KOTOR2: Nar Shadaa (spoilers)

I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
don't get it.

Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
life.

My character is has a full lightside meter too.

Why would he want me to finish him
2 answers Last reply
More about kotor2 shadaa spoilers

    "shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
    >I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
    > Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
    > kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
    > don't get it.
    >
    > Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
    > life.
    >
    > My character is has a full lightside meter too.
    >
    > Why would he want me to finish him

    He's depressed.

    Jonah Falcon

    On 2005-02-14, Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

    > "shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
    >>I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
    >> Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
    >> kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
    >> don't get it.
    >>
    >> Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
    >> life.
    >>
    >> My character is has a full lightside meter too.
    >>
    >> Why would he want me to finish him
    >
    > He's depressed.

    No really, is that what I was supposed to understand?

PC gaming Games Video Games