  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
February 13, 2005 12:14:38 PM

I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
don't get it.

Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
life.

My character is has a full lightside meter too.

Why would he want me to finish him

More about : kotor2 nar shadaa spoilers

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 5:31:25 AM

"shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
>I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
> Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
> kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
> don't get it.
>
> Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
> life.
>
> My character is has a full lightside meter too.
>
> Why would he want me to finish him

He's depressed.

Jonah Falcon
February 14, 2005 11:58:55 AM

On 2005-02-14, Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

> "shadows" <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote in message
>>I got to the end of the main quest on Nar Shadaa and met with the
>> Jedi. I'm still very confused with the conversation. The Jedi
>> kept insisting on calling it quits and having me kill him. I
>> don't get it.
>>
>> Eventually I managed in navigating to an option which spared his
>> life.
>>
>> My character is has a full lightside meter too.
>>
>> Why would he want me to finish him
>
> He's depressed.

No really, is that what I was supposed to understand?