KOTOR2 - stucked :/

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 12:24:30 AM

Hello!
Damn, I'm already stucked :/  Where the heck is the power conduit needed
to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the republic
ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/  Anyone remebers where to
find it?

Mandella

More about : kotor2 stucked

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:34:13 AM

Mandella wrote:
> Hello!
> Damn, I'm already stucked :/  Where the heck is the power conduit needed
> to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the republic
> ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/  Anyone remebers where to
> find it?
>
> Mandella

IIRC, it's in the fuel tunnel, where you re-discover T3-M4. Since you
ran through the republic ship you should have found it when you found
the droid. It's located inside the metal case lying on the floor of the
tunnel.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 4:58:09 PM

Uzytkownik "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> napisal w wiadomosci
> Mandella wrote:
> > Hello!
> > Damn, I'm already stucked :/  Where the heck is the power conduit
needed
> > to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the
republic
> > ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/  Anyone remebers where
> > find it?
> >
> > Mandella
> >

> IIRC, it's in the fuel tunnel, where you re-discover T3-M4. Since you
> ran through the republic ship you should have found it when you found
> the droid. It's located inside the metal case lying on the floor of the
> tunnel.

Yep, missed for the first time :)  Thx
!