KOTOR2 - stucked :/

Hello!
Damn, I'm already stucked :/ Where the heck is the power conduit needed
to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the republic
ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/ Anyone remebers where to
find it?

Mandella
2 answers Last reply
More about kotor2 stucked

    Mandella wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Damn, I'm already stucked :/ Where the heck is the power conduit needed
    > to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the republic
    > ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/ Anyone remebers where to
    > find it?
    >
    > Mandella

    IIRC, it's in the fuel tunnel, where you re-discover T3-M4. Since you
    ran through the republic ship you should have found it when you found
    the droid. It's located inside the metal case lying on the floor of the
    tunnel.

    Uzytkownik "GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> napisal w wiadomosci
    > Mandella wrote:
    > > Hello!
    > > Damn, I'm already stucked :/ Where the heck is the power conduit
    needed
    > > to open the hangar door? Run through all the locations, through the
    republic
    > > ship etc. and now stucked just outside E. Hawk :/ Anyone remebers where
    > > find it?
    > >
    > > Mandella
    > >

    > IIRC, it's in the fuel tunnel, where you re-discover T3-M4. Since you
    > ran through the republic ship you should have found it when you found
    > the droid. It's located inside the metal case lying on the floor of the
    > tunnel.

    Yep, missed for the first time :) Thx

PC gaming Video Games