Another KotOR 2 question (minor character spoiler)

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 6:19:19 AM

POSSIBLE CHARACTER SPOILER....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Doesn't take long to notice the rusted HK-47 in the Ebon Hawk. Wanted
him back up and running, and I've acquired and installed 3 out of the 4
things he needs to start working again.

All I have left to find is a droid chassis. What the quickest/easiest
place to find such an item?
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 12:32:01 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 03:19:19 GMT, GFree <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

>POSSIBLE CHARACTER SPOILER....
>
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>*
>
>Doesn't take long to notice the rusted HK-47 in the Ebon Hawk. Wanted
>him back up and running, and I've acquired and installed 3 out of the 4
>things he needs to start working again.
>
>All I have left to find is a droid chassis. What the quickest/easiest
>place to find such an item?

Keep playing. Later in the game, on Nar Shadda, T3 goes solo up
against a trio of HK-50s, after the smoke clears, a HK chassis (the
last missing piece) is in the left overs. Based on your earlier post,
you might not be far enough in the game yet.

MCheu
!