  • Motorola
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
July 6, 2005 6:12:59 PM

This is probably a dumb question, but I have a new Moto v330 and was
wondering how to clean the screen?  It gets smugged and oily from use and I
was wondering what I could clean it with?  The ultra thick manual that came
with it, of course says nothing about the cleaning of the phone.  Any
suggestions?  TIA!

More about : cleaning phone

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 6:13:00 PM

I just puff air onto it and wipe it with a kleenex, nothing fancy needed.
"Vinny" <cbxc969nospam@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This is probably a dumb question, but I have a new Moto v330 and was
> wondering how to clean the screen? It gets smugged and oily from use and I
> was wondering what I could clean it with? The ultra thick manual that came
> with it, of course says nothing about the cleaning of the phone. Any
> suggestions? TIA!
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 9:36:55 PM

use coffee filters when you can or just wipe it against your pant leg if no
hot babes are watching you since they would be grossed out and never admit
they do it themselves.