Cleaning phone

This is probably a dumb question, but I have a new Moto v330 and was
wondering how to clean the screen?  It gets smugged and oily from use and I
was wondering what I could clean it with?  The ultra thick manual that came
with it, of course says nothing about the cleaning of the phone.  Any
suggestions?  TIA!
2 answers Last reply
More about cleaning phone

    I just puff air onto it and wipe it with a kleenex, nothing fancy needed.
    "Vinny" <cbxc969nospam@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > This is probably a dumb question, but I have a new Moto v330 and was
    > wondering how to clean the screen? It gets smugged and oily from use and I
    > was wondering what I could clean it with? The ultra thick manual that came
    > with it, of course says nothing about the cleaning of the phone. Any
    > suggestions? TIA!

    use coffee filters when you can or just wipe it against your pant leg if no
    hot babes are watching you since they would be grossed out and never admit
    they do it themselves.

    "Vinny" <cbxc969nospam@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > This is probably a dumb question, but I have a new Moto v330 and was
    > wondering how to clean the screen? It gets smugged and oily from use and I
    > was wondering what I could clean it with? The ultra thick manual that came
    > with it, of course says nothing about the cleaning of the phone. Any
    > suggestions? TIA!

Motorola Phones