R there ne international shipping website for 172x

MuffDragon

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2004
I live in the UK and there are no european websites that sell the 172x. I am struggling to find international website that do international shipping. Any suggestions???

Is PROVANTAGE.com a good website to shop from????<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by MuffDragon on 04/05/04 08:59 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

jontibloor

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2004
Ye-i am also from the uk, and cannot find any retailers that sell the 172x. It is strange however that on the samsung.co.uk website they have it in their product range. I have found one place that may do the monitor-www.komplett.co.uk, however, it says on the specs there that it is 16ms?
Any help would be great cus this monitor seems to be what i want for gaming and general applications.

MuffDragon

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2004
I just ordered from komplett.co.uk, they ARE officially selling the 12ms version (asked them via email) and it seems they just have an error on the website. However, they are out of stock. Next restock 14 April 2004. Don't bother getting from international websites because, firstly, most of them DON'T ship internationally. Secondly there could be a few probs delivery wise i.e customs (extra cost)

Hindy

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Hi, I've ordered from Komplett last week as well. Hopefully i'll get mine shipped following the restock tomorrow.

I have to say that I found Samsung in the UK to be a joke. Their customer services people are useless, and they suggested I speak to the retailers to find out when their products are being released as they have no info on their own kit!!! Clowns.

Still, everything I've read on this board indicates the screen is good, and Komplett seem to be reputable. Hopefully won't be disappointed ;-)

jbrown

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
It looks like the model currently sold by Komplett is a 16ms model.

see the other thread "172x - Gaming - yes!".