Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-02-15, Grant Anderson <gpsanderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Derek Baker wrote:
>> http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/KotOR2.htm
>>

> I note that there's patches for UK/French/German/Italian/Spanish
> versions, but not for the Domestic/North America version.
>
> My copy of KOTOR2 should arrive tomorrow - but I wonder whether we get
> the UK version or the North American version here in New Zealand.

This patch from the patch notes just fixes the pdf manual.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:54:30 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>On 2005-02-15, Grant Anderson <gpsanderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Derek Baker wrote:
>>> http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/KotOR2.htm
>>>

>> I note that there's patches for UK/French/German/Italian/Spanish
>> versions, but not for the Domestic/North America version.
>>
>> My copy of KOTOR2 should arrive tomorrow - but I wonder whether we get
>> the UK version or the North American version here in New Zealand.
>>

>This patch from the patch notes just fixes the pdf manual.

ROFL A patch for the manual! I wonder how high up on their list of problems
that was.

Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-02-15, Memnoch <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:54:30 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>>This patch from the patch notes just fixes the pdf manual.
>
> ROFL A patch for the manual! I wonder how high up on their list of problems
> that was.

Very. The electronic manual was likely mentioned in the list of
deliverables they needed to give Lucas Arts to honor their
contract. Since it wasn't even loading up for anyone this was a
major problem.

I'm just guessing though.

I have managed to run it on vista home premium, without any patch!

it was an accident... i acidently run CS /counter strike/ 1.6 and after that click fast on kotor 2... the both aplications will run, click on GAME in kotor, and when the game starts, yust colse the CS aplication :D it is a siple bug, but it works for me :D

remember, open the CA and before it starts open kotor.... u got to be fast :p