V551 Mute

Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
it anywhere?

Thank you.
4 answers Last reply
More about v551 mute

    topsy wrote:
    > Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
    > it anywhere?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Are you blind? During a call, in the bottom right corner of the inside
    display is the word "Mute", and the button just below it is the Mute
    button. Press it and tell me what it ways while the call is muted.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Who's blind here. On mine it shows the speakerphone option during a call.

    ABC wrote:
    > Who's blind here. On mine it shows the speakerphone option during a call.

    Interestingly, on one of my 551s, it displays "Mute" - on the other
    (which I rarely use) it displays "Speakerphone". I never noticed that
    before. On the rare one, the Mute function is in the menu.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    "topsy" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
    > it anywhere?
    >
    > Thank you.

    try pressing the center menu button while on a call and see if one of the
    options is mute.

Motorola