V551 Mute

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 7, 2005 7:26:55 PM

Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
it anywhere?

Thank you.

More about : v551 mute

July 7, 2005 10:20:27 PM

topsy wrote:
> Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
> it anywhere?
>
> Thank you.

Are you blind? During a call, in the bottom right corner of the inside
display is the word "Mute", and the button just below it is the Mute
button. Press it and tell me what it ways while the call is muted.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Who's blind here. On mine it shows the speakerphone option during a call.

"Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
> topsy wrote:
>> Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't
>> find
>> it anywhere?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

> Are you blind? During a call, in the bottom right corner of the inside
> display is the word "Mute", and the button just below it is the Mute
> button. Press it and tell me what it ways while the call is muted.
>
> --
> jer
> email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Related resources
July 8, 2005 5:27:39 AM

ABC wrote:
> Who's blind here. On mine it shows the speakerphone option during a call.

Interestingly, on one of my 551s, it displays "Mute" - on the other
(which I rarely use) it displays "Speakerphone". I never noticed that
before. On the rare one, the Mute function is in the menu.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

"topsy" <replyingroup@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Can someone direct me to where the mute a call is on the V551 I can't find
> it anywhere?
>
> Thank you.

try pressing the center menu button while on a call and see if one of the
options is mute.
!