Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

EQ2 setting new trends

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:03:52 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/

Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)

More about : eq2 setting trends

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:03:53 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

James_ wrote:
> http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/
>
> Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)

Scary. Now you never have to leave your house.
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:05:49 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

A sad attempt to recoup some of their projected revenue that ended up at
Blizzard....



"James_" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Jb-dnca5huaToYvfRVn-qg@midco.net...
> http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/
>
> Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)
>
Related resources
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:05:50 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Slice" <orlac@sree.org> wrote in message news:xUrRd.378$MY6.178@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>A sad attempt to recoup some of their projected revenue that ended up at Blizzard....
>
>

I want to know the discussion that brought this about. Probably amounts to nothing more than Pizza
Hut will give us money to put a /pizza command in our program.
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:05:51 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:w5tRd.2926$x53.1029@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>
> It's simply good business. Millions of people are playing EQ2. If they get
> hungry, their first option will be buying something from Pizza Hut,
instead
> of having to use the phone or even decide. Heck, you might see EQ2-only
> pizza discounts.
>
> Jonah Falcon

When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens. You are pretty sad with
your loyal devotion and fanboyism. The poster you responded to was
right on the money. But you actually have the audacity to defend it like
it's not whoring out at all. It absolutely is whoring out. But what would
you know. You have continually demonstrated you are a fool in all the
years I have read your drivel.

*plonk*
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:18:28 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Slice" <orlac@sree.org> wrote in message
news:xUrRd.378$MY6.178@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>A sad attempt to recoup some of their projected revenue that ended up at
>Blizzard....

Huh? Yeah, they are taking a bath with EQ2. (rolling eyes)

Jonah Falcon
February 19, 2005 12:33:25 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 2005-02-18, Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.

His issue is that it involved down time.

> It's simply good business. Millions of people are playing
> EQ2. If they get hungry, their first option will be buying
> something from Pizza Hut, instead of having to use the phone or
> even decide. Heck, you might see EQ2-only pizza discounts.

Doubt millions are. WoW has 600k in North America and that's
considered to be great.
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 1:50:27 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> news:w5tRd.2926$x53.1029@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>>
>> It's simply good business. Millions of people are playing EQ2. If they
>> get
>> hungry, their first option will be buying something from Pizza Hut,
> instead
>> of having to use the phone or even decide. Heck, you might see EQ2-only
>> pizza discounts.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>
> When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens. You are pretty sad with
> your loyal devotion and fanboyism. The poster you responded to was
> right on the money. But you actually have the audacity to defend it like
> it's not whoring out at all. It absolutely is whoring out. But what
> would
> you know. You have continually demonstrated you are a fool in all the
> years I have read your drivel.

Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am dumping
CoH, too.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 8:07:22 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:27:56 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.

It just pisses me off - what next ? /joltcola commands ?

I'd like to see /gymmembership but i doubt it'll ever happen...

--

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
And what's with all the carrots ?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 1:20:07 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
> news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens.
>
> Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am dumping
> CoH, too.

Doesn't matter, dude. You suggested that SOE was something over than the
incarnation of all evil and greed, therefore you are an incorrigible EQ2
fanboy. Simple as that. :-)

Cheers!
David...
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 1:20:08 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
news:421677e5$0$135$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> Jonah Falcon wrote:
>> "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens.
>>
>> Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am dumping
>> CoH, too.
>
> Doesn't matter, dude. You suggested that SOE was something over than the
> incarnation of all evil and greed, therefore you are an incorrigible EQ2
> fanboy. Simple as that. :-)

Eh. Being able to order pizza in-game is a good idea. Everyone wins.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 1:20:09 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:37:44 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>
>"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
>news:421677e5$0$135$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
>> Jonah Falcon wrote:
>>> "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
>>> news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>>When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens.
>>>
>>> Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am dumping
>>> CoH, too.
>>
>> Doesn't matter, dude. You suggested that SOE was something over than the
>> incarnation of all evil and greed, therefore you are an incorrigible EQ2
>> fanboy. Simple as that. :-)
>
>Eh. Being able to order pizza in-game is a good idea. Everyone wins.
>
Right - because it just took TOO MUCH energy to turn around and grab
the phone - now they can get their daily dose of excess calories with
a command.

Good old SOE - as soon as they come up with a /wipemyarse command,
I'dd be subscribing yearly instead of monthly.

--

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
And what's with all the carrots ?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 1:20:10 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
news:4did11luqog8cucjciovdei6lb2mqs1e05@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:37:44 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
> <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
>>news:421677e5$0$135$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
>>> Jonah Falcon wrote:
>>>> "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>>>When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens.
>>>>
>>>> Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am
>>>> dumping
>>>> CoH, too.
>>>
>>> Doesn't matter, dude. You suggested that SOE was something over than the
>>> incarnation of all evil and greed, therefore you are an incorrigible EQ2
>>> fanboy. Simple as that. :-)
>>
>>Eh. Being able to order pizza in-game is a good idea. Everyone wins.
>>
> Right - because it just took TOO MUCH energy to turn around and grab
> the phone - now they can get their daily dose of excess calories with
> a command.

It's a distraction. LOL

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 3:38:43 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

James_ wrote:
> http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/
>
> Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)
>
I don't see this as a problem, as long as it never goes as far as
in-game signs, or icons on the UI. If it stays hidden, what's not to
like? If MMOG publishers can reap enough extra income from such
tie-ins, they might not feel they need higher monthly subscription
fees from us players.
February 19, 2005 5:18:16 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 2005-02-19, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:

> Right - because it just took TOO MUCH energy to turn around and grab
> the phone - now they can get their daily dose of excess calories with
> a command.

At least here in North America no one has outlawed consuming
excess calories. If you don't like it I suggest moving to a
desert island somewhere where you can stay slim and be happy.

Some of us like eating excess calories when we want to and it is
our business NOT yours.
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 7:23:22 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:07:22 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:27:56 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
><jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>>don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>
>It just pisses me off - what next ? /joltcola commands ?

Nothing wrong with that. But then I don't play MMORPGs in the first place.


--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 9:09:57 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

In article <1108753662.628381.290860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, rcohen
wrote:
>> Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)
>
> Scary. Now you never have to leave your house.

What do you mean "now"? Pizza could be ordered online before SOE added
that. In fact, all /pizza does is launch a browser and send it to the Pizza
Hut web site.

And before that, there was a thing called a "telephone" that could be used
to order pizza from home.

--
--Tim Smith
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:01:49 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:33:25 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>On 2005-02-18, Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>
>His issue is that it involved down time.
>

Yeah. 5 less minutes in which to make his ass fatter.


--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:10:39 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 05:10:21 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:37:44 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
><jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
>>news:421677e5$0$135$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
>>> Jonah Falcon wrote:
>>>> "Jim Vieira" <WhiplashrAT@wiDOT.rrDOT.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:D 9tRd.15190$Sq5.9037@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>>>When Jonah the fanboy speaks, no one listens.
>>>>
>>>> Does this guy know I don't play EQ2 and I dumped WoW? (laugh) Am dumping
>>>> CoH, too.
>>>
>>> Doesn't matter, dude. You suggested that SOE was something over than the
>>> incarnation of all evil and greed, therefore you are an incorrigible EQ2
>>> fanboy. Simple as that. :-)
>>
>>Eh. Being able to order pizza in-game is a good idea. Everyone wins.
>>
>Right - because it just took TOO MUCH energy to turn around and grab
>the phone - now they can get their daily dose of excess calories with
>a command.
>
>Good old SOE - as soon as they come up with a /wipemyarse command,
>I'dd be subscribing yearly instead of monthly.

This reminds me of the hoo-ha in Austria a few years back, when the cinema
multiplexes started putting cupholders in their theatres. At the time, I
thought there was no way you could have a stink that was more trivial. It
looks like I was wrong.


--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:10:40 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:10:39 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
wrote:

>This reminds me of the hoo-ha in Austria a few years back, when the cinema
>multiplexes started putting cupholders in their theatres. At the time, I
>thought there was no way you could have a stink that was more trivial. It
>looks like I was wrong.

Where were they putting their drinks before ? On the floor ?

--

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes !
They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses !
And what's with all the carrots ?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyway ?
Bunnies ! Bunnies ! It must be BUNNIES !
February 20, 2005 1:25:22 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Briarroot wrote:
>
> James_ wrote:
> > http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/
> >
> > Just type /pizza to order online from Pizza Hut :-)
> >
> I don't see this as a problem, as long as it never goes as far as
> in-game signs, or icons on the UI. If it stays hidden, what's not to
> like? If MMOG publishers can reap enough extra income from such
> tie-ins, they might not feel they need higher monthly subscription
> fees from us players.

"enough extra income" That's foreign language to most corporations.
There is no such thing as "enough income".

--

Personal ambition is for people who can't see 100 years into the future.

"Some of us prefer illusion to despair." - Nelson Muntz
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 1:25:23 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

RogerM wrote:
>
> Briarroot wrote:
>>
>>I don't see this as a problem, as long as it never goes as far as
>>in-game signs, or icons on the UI. If it stays hidden, what's not to
>>like? If MMOG publishers can reap enough extra income from such
>>tie-ins, they might not feel they need higher monthly subscription
>>fees from us players.
>
> "enough extra income" That's foreign language to most corporations.
> There is no such thing as "enough income".
>
Heh!

True, but let's assume the MMOG market will become much more
competitive, and we gamers will have *lots* of choices. Let's further
assume that game companies decide they need to compete on price,
meaning the monthly fee. If they have a ready source of income from
fast-food franchise affiliations, the decision to hold the line on
subscription fees will be much easier for them to make.

.... Well, I can dream, can't I? ;-)
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 2:53:21 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Hong Ooi wrote:
> This reminds me of the hoo-ha in Austria a few years back, when the cinema
> multiplexes started putting cupholders in their theatres. At the time, I
> thought there was no way you could have a stink that was more trivial. It
> looks like I was wrong.

Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't
mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar.

Cheers!
David...
February 20, 2005 2:53:22 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 2005-02-19, David Carson <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:
> Hong Ooi wrote:
>> This reminds me of the hoo-ha in Austria a few years back, when the cinema
>> multiplexes started putting cupholders in their theatres. At the time, I
>> thought there was no way you could have a stink that was more trivial. It
>> looks like I was wrong.
>
> Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't
> mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar.

Doesn't that make it hard to watch the movie? AFAIK beer
increases your likelyhood of washroom trips.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:52:07 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:46:46 GMT, RogerM <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>Jonah Falcon wrote:
>>
>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>>
>
>How sure of this are you?

There is such a thing as product placement, but let's not get silly, yes?


--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:52:08 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:52:07 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:46:46 GMT, RogerM <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>Jonah Falcon wrote:
>>>
>>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>>>
>>How sure of this are you?
>
>There is such a thing as product placement, but let's not get silly, yes?

Anarchy Online has ingame ads...
Granted, the setting is a futuristic city so putting big billboards in
the game does not break immersion as such, but it still is real life
ads ingame...

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann
February 20, 2005 4:52:09 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Simon Nejmann wrote:
>
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:52:07 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:46:46 GMT, RogerM <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Jonah Falcon wrote:
> >>>
> >>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
> >>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
> >>>
> >>How sure of this are you?
> >
> >There is such a thing as product placement, but let's not get silly, yes?
>
> Anarchy Online has ingame ads...
> Granted, the setting is a futuristic city so putting big billboards in
> the game does not break immersion as such, but it still is real life
> ads ingame...
>
> --
> Regards
> Simon Nejmann

Can ads for Conjurer Sanders' Kolbold Fried Cockatrice be far away?

--

Personal ambition is for people who can't see 100 years into the future.

"Some of us prefer illusion to despair." - Nelson Muntz
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 6:33:16 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:28:51 GMT, RogerM <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>Simon Nejmann wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:52:07 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:46:46 GMT, RogerM <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca>
>> >wrote:
>> >
>> >>Jonah Falcon wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>> I have no idea what your problem is. They added /pizza as a command. You
>> >>> don't have to use it. You're not going to see huge pizza ads in-game.
>> >>>
>> >>How sure of this are you?
>> >
>> >There is such a thing as product placement, but let's not get silly, yes?
>>
>> Anarchy Online has ingame ads...
>> Granted, the setting is a futuristic city so putting big billboards in
>> the game does not break immersion as such, but it still is real life
>> ads ingame...
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Simon Nejmann
>
>Can ads for Conjurer Sanders' Kolbold Fried Cockatrice be far away?

The fool does this better than you.


--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- RR
Sydney, Australia |
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:22:48 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:
>
> A big part of it is my normal MMORPG fatigue which always sets in
> after a few months, but this Pizza Hut thing is really, really bugging
> me. If they have all this extra pizza money coming in, they can live
> without my subscription...

Or perhaps they're just worried that the gamers will forget to eat. I'd
see something like this as a cute, possibly useful and non-intrusive
feature. But I don't play EQ. If you need an excuse like this to end
your subscription, go ahead.

I don't think Pizza Hut delivers where I live, though.


mcv.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 1:00:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:10:39 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>This reminds me of the hoo-ha in Austria a few years back, when the cinema
>>multiplexes started putting cupholders in their theatres. At the time, I
>>thought there was no way you could have a stink that was more trivial. It
>>looks like I was wrong.
>
> Where were they putting their drinks before ? On the floor ?

In their stomach, I suppose. (I always take my own drink in a closable
bottle with me. Much easier and cheaper.)


mcv.
!