V551 as Modem

Help,

I am trying to use my V551 via bluetooth from my laptop, to work as a
modem.. I want to dial up my own internet provider from my laptop using my
v551 as a bluetooth modem.

Ii is close. I see on the phone the number it is dialing, but the call
never goes through.

Modem script, phone settings, software needed?

Thanks,

Scott....
scodav@rlws.com
1 answer Last reply
More about v551 modem

    if cingular, 9600bauds max and have to talk to them to enable cds (cable
    data switch or smth like that.)
    if rogers/fido, not available.

    "Scott Davis" <ranger_391@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Help,
    >
    > I am trying to use my V551 via bluetooth from my laptop, to work as a
    > modem.. I want to dial up my own internet provider from my laptop using
    > my
    > v551 as a bluetooth modem.
    >
    > Ii is close. I see on the phone the number it is dialing, but the call
    > never goes through.
    >
    > Modem script, phone settings, software needed?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Scott....
    > scodav@rlws.com

Motorola Laptops Phones Modem Dial Up Connection Bluetooth