V551 as Modem

Last response: in Brands
a b D Laptop
July 8, 2005 1:05:50 AM

Help,

I am trying to use my V551 via bluetooth from my laptop, to work as a
modem.. I want to dial up my own internet provider from my laptop using my
v551 as a bluetooth modem.

Ii is close. I see on the phone the number it is dialing, but the call
never goes through.

Modem script, phone settings, software needed?

Thanks,

Scott....
scodav@rlws.com

More about : v551 modem

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 8, 2005 4:13:41 AM

if cingular, 9600bauds max and have to talk to them to enable cds (cable
data switch or smth like that.)
if rogers/fido, not available.

!