virus ate Base Station Management Tool.

Karen

A virus ate Base Station Management Tool (along with
other things). Can't find my install disk anywhere...is
there anywhere to download this? Thanks!

You don't need that software to run your base station, Karen. Just go to
192.168.2.1 (default base station IP) in your browser. If you have a
full-blown virus, I hope you've checked all your machines on the LAN with
your anti-virus software and the latest definitions. The driver download
(depending on your base station) may be available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A virus ate Base Station Management Tool (along with
> other things). Can't find my install disk anywhere...is
> there anywhere to download this? Thanks!

joker

I doubt a Virus killed the Base Station Management Tool as that is the
OS for the router. Do you mean the Broadband Networking Software which
is only needed for configuring a wireless computer that is running a
version of Windows prior to Windows XP.