KOTOR2: Ending on-line petition

For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
that a lot of people the game ought to have.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor2

It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
word and sign.

Thanks.
12 answers Last reply
More about kotor2 ending line petition

    I agree with you on that.

    I've seen the ending and it's rubbish :(
    I signed the petition.

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
    wrote:

    >For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
    >get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
    >found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
    >that a lot of people the game ought to have.
    >
    >http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor2
    >
    >It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
    >word and sign.
    >
    >Thanks.

    An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.

    --
    Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster

    Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.

    Jonah Falcon

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon
    >
    > <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I agree with you on that.

    If only they had released a - real - patch.

    --
    Derek

    "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon
    >>
    >> <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>I agree with you on that.
    >>>

    > If only they had released a - real - patch.

    Oh, subsequent patches will appear. That's not a worry.

    The worry is that the ending will never see the light of day.

    Jonah Falcon

    > "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >>> Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
    >>>
    >>> Jonah Falcon
    >>>
    >>> <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >> If only they had released a - real - patch.
    >>

    > Oh, subsequent patches will appear. That's not a worry.
    >
    > The worry is that the ending will never see the light of day.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    I'm not worried, just impatient.

    --
    Derek

    On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:
    > On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
    >>get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
    >>found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
    >>that a lot of people the game ought to have.
    >>
    >>http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor2
    >>
    >>It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
    >>word and sign.
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >
    > An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.

    Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:59:53 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
    >
    >Jonah Falcon
    >
    ><Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I agree with you on that.

    Maybe a GotY edition will have "fixed" this and they will claim it is
    extra, new content ;O)

    Lynley
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    shadows wrote:
    > On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
    >>>get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
    >>>found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
    >>>that a lot of people the game ought to have.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor2
    >>>
    >>>It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
    >>>word and sign.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks.
    >>
    >>An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.
    >

    > Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?

    I could go a lot of places with this, but I'm not gonna bother...
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "Lynley James" <lynley.james@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:59:53 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    > <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
    >>
    >>Jonah Falcon
    >>
    >><Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>>I agree with you on that.
    >>>

    > Maybe a GotY edition will have "fixed" this and they will claim it is
    > extra, new content ;O)

    More likely, "Developer's Cut". (rolling eyes)

    Jonah Falcon
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "ThE_AnArKrIsT" <ThE_AnArKrIsT@worldcom.net> wrote in message
    > shadows wrote:
    >> On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:

    >>>An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.
    >>

    >> Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?
    >>

    > I could go a lot of places with this, but I'm not gonna bother...

    I'll take it.

    They don't accept sea life. Go up some evolutionary stages, and they may
    listen.

    Jonah Falcon

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games