KOTOR2: Ending on-line petition

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 20, 2005 5:38:10 AM

For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
that a lot of people the game ought to have.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor...

It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
word and sign.

Thanks.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 5:38:11 AM

I agree with you on that.
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 12:56:02 PM

I've seen the ending and it's rubbish :(
I signed the petition.
February 20, 2005 4:05:37 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
wrote:

>For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
>get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
>found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
>that a lot of people the game ought to have.
>
>http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor...
>
>It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
>word and sign.
>
>Thanks.

An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.

--
Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster
Anonymous

Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.

Jonah Falcon

<Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I agree with you on that.

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 9:57:02 PM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
>
> Jonah Falcon
>
> <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I agree with you on that.

If only they had released a - real - patch.

--
Derek
Anonymous

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>
>> <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I agree with you on that.
>>>

> If only they had released a - real - patch.

Oh, subsequent patches will appear. That's not a worry.

The worry is that the ending will never see the light of day.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 2:59:48 AM

> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>> Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
>>>
>>> Jonah Falcon
>>>
>>> <Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>> If only they had released a - real - patch.
>>

> Oh, subsequent patches will appear. That's not a worry.
>
> The worry is that the ending will never see the light of day.
>
> Jonah Falcon

I'm not worried, just impatient.

--
Derek
February 21, 2005 3:39:46 AM

On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
> wrote:
>
>>For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
>>get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
>>found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
>>that a lot of people the game ought to have.
>>
>>http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor...
>>
>>It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
>>word and sign.
>>
>>Thanks.
>
> An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.

Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 3:52:01 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:59:53 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
>
>Jonah Falcon
>
><Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I agree with you on that.

Maybe a GotY edition will have "fixed" this and they will claim it is
extra, new content ;O)

Lynley
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:01:22 AM

shadows wrote:
> On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:38:10 GMT, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>For those of you who are not aware there is an online petition to
>>>get Obsidian to fix the PC version so it has the ending that was
>>>found by gamers as they looked through the data file. The ending
>>>that a lot of people the game ought to have.
>>>
>>>http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?kotor...
>>>
>>>It's up to 250 signatures thus far. If you care enough spread the
>>>word and sign.
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>
>>An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.
>

> Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?

I could go a lot of places with this, but I'm not gonna bother...
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:08:39 AM

"Lynley James" <lynley.james@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:59:53 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
> <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Patches get released. Storyline fixing don't.
>>
>>Jonah Falcon
>>
>><Areluctanthero@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I agree with you on that.
>>>

> Maybe a GotY edition will have "fixed" this and they will claim it is
> extra, new content ;O)

More likely, "Developer's Cut". (rolling eyes)

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 2:09:36 AM

"ThE_AnArKrIsT" <ThE_AnArKrIsT@worldcom.net> wrote in message
> shadows wrote:
>> On 2005-02-20, Fœtus in Fetu, or Double Monster <fœtus@in.fetu> wrote:

>>>An online petitiion. That'll do the trick.
>>

>> Would you rather I barted my first born for a patch?
>>

> I could go a lot of places with this, but I'm not gonna bother...

I'll take it.

They don't accept sea life. Go up some evolutionary stages, and they may
listen.

Jonah Falcon
!