Going insane with router and multple access points

MikeO42787

Honorable
Nov 26, 2012
Hello ya'll, I'm having an issue with my wireless router. I am currently using a Belkin wireless router with multiple wireless access points through the household. The problem I'm experiencing is when I am attempting to use more than one computer at a time, the other computers on the network will drop signal and only say "limited connectivity", Cannot find DNS host, or will not identify any wireless network in the house. When I am using a program that requires a lot of bandwidth the program is dropped and internet connectivity is lost, I find that i have to reset the network by either removing the wireless network adapter or powering down the unit. I cannot use an Xbox on the network through the router or it lags heavily, also like I stated World of Warcraft as well. When the Xbox is wired DIRECTLY to the modem there is no issue but as long as I route it through the wireless router and back out through the back with another Ethernet cable it also lags. This seemed to start happening when I introduced a new PC into the network that uses Windows 8 I am not sure if this is related but It seems to be when this PC is off all the problems cease to exist for the MOST PART. I did a download speed test on this PC and it averaged roughly 350-400 kbs when all other computers on the network were well into 1.2 mbps. I have a new router and a new cable modem still experiencing the same problem. My firewall is turned OFF and I have tried opening ports on the router did not seem to help, All drivers are up to date on the pc. I have contacted ea games for support through WoW and they are useless. I am confused. Help me please. :bounce: