V3, PST 6.7 & XP

Last response: in Brands
July 10, 2005 4:00:04 PM

Hi
I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which, according
to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there may
be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is more
an issue with later versions of PST.
Jonny

More about : pst

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 5:07:30 AM

I run 6.7 fine with xp sp2. do some searching over on howardforums.com
or motmodders.net you should have no problem finding a solution. If I
run across a link, i'll post back. If all else fails you may have
better luck with version 7.1

--
troyboy30