V3, PST 6.7 & XP

Hi
I'm having difficulty running PST 6.7.
After installing it and the accompanying patches, it will not establish a
connection with my Razr V3. I do already have MPT installed which, according
to the installation instructions I've seen, isn't an issue.
Can anyone please suggest where I'm going wrong, I have read that there may
be a problem with XP SP2 which I am running but it seems that this is more
an issue with later versions of PST.
Jonny
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    I run 6.7 fine with xp sp2. do some searching over on howardforums.com
    or motmodders.net you should have no problem finding a solution. If I
    run across a link, i'll post back. If all else fails you may have
    better luck with version 7.1

    --
    troyboy30

Motorola Connection Windows XP