V3 and P2K software

Is there one P2K software with just upgrades floating around to modify the
V3 or is there different P2K software from different writers available? If
more than one, which is the easiest to use?
7 answers Last reply
More about software

    www.motomodders.net

    sign up, look at the top for the software download link. all of the
    various programs are there including all of the p2k's.

    --
    troyboy30

    "troyboy30" <troyboy30.1rzrqy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > www.motomodders.net
    >
    > sign up, look at the top for the software download link. all of the
    > various programs are there including all of the p2k's.

    I think I am going to take a shot at changing the seem table so I can
    increase the handset volume. To do this I plan to download a P2K and XV132
    programs. I noticed a number of people here have done it successfully. Are
    these the programs they use and are there any step by step directions?

    Jimmy

    > --
    > troyboy30

    Look at the following site:

    http://www.xlr8.us/hofo/

    Whilst not connected with volume changing have a look at
    http://www.mark-world.com/Motorola/page1.html

    I changed the volume attribute to 4 and this works well. If you're using
    Windows XP then I have to use 'EndItAll' to close all programs before the
    phone is seen by any of these programs.

    Good luck.

    AlanC

    "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message

    > "troyboy30" <troyboy30.1rzrqy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> www.motomodders.net
    >>
    >> sign up, look at the top for the software download link. all of the
    >> various programs are there including all of the p2k's.
    >
    > I think I am going to take a shot at changing the seem table so I can
    > increase the handset volume. To do this I plan to download a P2K and
    > XV132 programs. I noticed a number of people here have done it
    > successfully. Are these the programs they use and are there any step by
    > step directions?
    >
    > Jimmy
    >>

    >> --
    >> troyboy30
    >> Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    >> View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t181192.html

    step by step? 1st, don't mess with editing the gain table. Either use
    p2k or motokit and do it by just pointing and clicking. Motokit is
    prob the easiest. Just click the volume option and adjust the sliders,
    boot the phone and you're done. I wouldn't set anything higher than 4
    or you may blow a speaker.

    --
    troyboy30

    "troyboy30" <troyboy30.1s1ixz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > step by step? 1st, don't mess with editing the gain table. Either use
    > p2k or motokit and do it by just pointing and clicking. Motokit is
    > prob the easiest. Just click the volume option and adjust the sliders,
    > boot the phone and you're done. I wouldn't set anything higher than 4
    > or you may blow a speaker.
    >

    > --
    > troyboy30

    Just tried to do a volume edit on my daughter's V220, all the settings were
    at 8 already. I guess this don't work with the cheaper Moto phones. Any
    ideas on how to get more volume?

    bamp

    "troyboy30" <troyboy30.1s1ixz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > step by step? 1st, don't mess with editing the gain table. Either use
    > p2k or motokit and do it by just pointing and clicking. Motokit is
    > prob the easiest. Just click the volume option and adjust the sliders,
    > boot the phone and you're done. I wouldn't set anything higher than 4
    > or you may blow a speaker.

    I saw the motokit on one of the sites (motomodder?), and it had a
    suggestion that it was for advanced users only. Any comment on this? Will
    I, a simple lowly I don't want more stress guy, be able to do it without
    flucking my phone?

    Jimmy

    > --
    > troyboy30

    go to howardforums.com and run a search for motokit in the motorola
    forum. There is a thread thats about 60 pages long and covers
    everything. No it's not advanced, it's simple point and click. Please
    take the time to read the whole thread. There are some parts that may
    or may not work depending on what phone you have. It was originally
    made for triplets phones but most of the features work on the razr as
    well. It's what i used to unlock advanced menus, adjust volumes, add
    the block id on all calls option, etc etc.

    1st thing you should do with it is a complete backup of your phone. If
    you have backups, you can never ruin your phone, no matter what you do.

    --
    troyboy30

Motorola Software