Latest motorola 551 opinions?

I heard about problems with the motorola 551? Things like the screen
freezing and volume problems. What are the latest opinions on this model?
Anybody out here using one? I may need to add another phone to my group and
I llike flip phones.

Jimmy
3 answers Last reply
More about latest motorola opinions

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.motorola - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <KIaAe.68218$du.21594@bignews1.bellsouth.net> on Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:59:58
    -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote:

    > I heard about problems with the motorola 551? Things like the screen
    >freezing and volume problems. What are the latest opinions on this model?
    >Anybody out here using one? I may need to add another phone to my group and
    >I llike flip phones.

    Excellent phone, one of the best currently available.

    wrote:

    > I heard about problems with the motorola 551? Things like the screen
    >freezing and volume problems. What are the latest opinions on this model?
    >Anybody out here using one? I may need to add another phone to my group and
    >I llike flip phones.
    >
    >Jimmy

    I've seen a lot of complaints on here about them. I guess I got a
    lemon, because it's been working fine for 8 months. Haven't done a
    thing to it, except drop it and break the outside lcd.

    rd

    I have had mine for a few weeks now and it has worked great once I got the
    battery "conditioned" by letting it run all the way down followed by a full
    overnight charge a couple of times.

    "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message
    > I heard about problems with the motorola 551? Things like the screen
    > freezing and volume problems. What are the latest opinions on this model?
    > Anybody out here using one? I may need to add another phone to my group
    and
    > I llike flip phones.
    >
    > Jimmy

Motorola Phones