  • Cingular
Last response: in Brands
Share
July 11, 2005 8:44:05 AM

I was looking at cellphones at Walmart to replace my old Nokia 8260 and
am interested in the Moto RAZR V3. I spoke with a T-Mobile rep who said
that the phone should be available within the next few weeks on
T-Mobile, since I'm a former ATTWS customer (now Cingular) and long
since fulfilled the contract, I have no problem in changing carriers.

Anyone heard anything Moto RAZR V3 being available from T-Mobile? Any
thoughts between Cingular vs. T-Mobile? It turns out that it may be
cheaper to move my existing number to T-Mobile than Cingular.

Thanks,
Mark

More about : motorola razr phone mobile

July 11, 2005 9:07:54 AM

"Mark" <xxx@xx.net> wrote in message
news:p OmAe.5561$rF5.3913@tornado.socal.rr.com...
>I was looking at cellphones at Walmart to replace my old Nokia 8260 and am
>interested in the Moto RAZR V3. I spoke with a T-Mobile rep who said that
>the phone should be available within the next few weeks on T-Mobile, since
>I'm a former ATTWS customer (now Cingular) and long since fulfilled the
>contract, I have no problem in changing carriers.
>
> Anyone heard anything Moto RAZR V3 being available from T-Mobile? Any
> thoughts between Cingular vs. T-Mobile? It turns out that it may be
> cheaper to move my existing number to T-Mobile than Cingular.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

I just talked to a tech support person last night, and she said that she
thought today was "supposed" to be the launch but she hasn't heard anything
official. But she confirmed also that "probably" in the next few weeks it
will be available.

Or you can buy and unlocked one on ebay, and use whatever service you want.
Mine cost me $270 for a new unlocked phone. Works great with t-mobile. Much
better reception than my old v60.

devon
July 13, 2005 2:49:02 AM

devon wrote:
> "Mark" <xxx@xx.net> wrote in message
> news:p OmAe.5561$rF5.3913@tornado.socal.rr.com...
>
>>I was looking at cellphones at Walmart to replace my old Nokia 8260 and am
>>interested in the Moto RAZR V3. I spoke with a T-Mobile rep who said that
>>the phone should be available within the next few weeks on T-Mobile, since
>>I'm a former ATTWS customer (now Cingular) and long since fulfilled the
>>contract, I have no problem in changing carriers.
>>
>>Anyone heard anything Moto RAZR V3 being available from T-Mobile? Any
>>thoughts between Cingular vs. T-Mobile? It turns out that it may be
>>cheaper to move my existing number to T-Mobile than Cingular.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Mark
>

> I just talked to a tech support person last night, and she said that she
> thought today was "supposed" to be the launch but she hasn't heard anything
> official. But she confirmed also that "probably" in the next few weeks it
> will be available.
>
> Or you can buy and unlocked one on ebay, and use whatever service you want.
> Mine cost me $270 for a new unlocked phone. Works great with t-mobile. Much
> better reception than my old v60.
>
> devon

Just ordered one from T-Mobile, should be here tomorrow.
!