alex

I have acquired an MN500 without documentation. I need to test it and set
it up. Might there be installation doc available on the net somewhere? Do
I need and special software to make it play?

Thanks,
Alex

alexjent@citlink.net

---

Select the MN-500 in the drop-down menu here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

"Alex" <a@j.com> wrote in message news:V5bqc.5209$CM1.4126@news02.roc.ny...
>I have acquired an MN500 without documentation. I need to test it and set
> it up. Might there be installation doc available on the net somewhere?
> Do
> I need and special software to make it play?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> alexjent@citlink.net
>

> ---

For the documentation go to amazon.com, lookup MN-500 and
get the manufacturer documentation :)

(http://www.grisoft.com).
5/14/2004

>.

alex

I have done this to no avail. This appears to be updates but I need to
install this thing.

I believe that an install CD came with MN-500 which I do not have and hope
to get via the web. Is it available?

Thanks,
Alex

"Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Select the MN-500 in the drop-down menu here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx
> --
> Chris H.
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> Associate Expert
>

> "Alex" <a@j.com> wrote in message
> >I have acquired an MN500 without documentation. I need to test it and
set
> > it up. Might there be installation doc available on the net somewhere?
> > Do
> > I need and special software to make it play?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex
> >
> > alexjent@citlink.net
> >

> > ---

---

In Microsoft's wisdom, they're not posting it. 8-( I'd get in touch with
your source of the base station and have them give you the documentation and
CD.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP