Help - Morrowind

Hi guys,

I am playing Morrowind tribunal for the Xbox and rather embarrasingly I am
stuck on the first Quest. I am supposed to find the smugglers that are
preventing the distribuiton of weapons.

At first I thought this was in the caves just NE of the Fort (the one near
the entrance of the lake) but it didn't complete the quest.

I bypassed this mission and built up Raven Rock and even have Soltseim
equipment but I feel like this one quest is holding me up.

Can anyone please assist. Where in god's sakes are the smugglers (I have
been killing smuggler's everywhere - obviously not the right one's).

I am currently a 40th level Redguard.

Oh and the idiot I chose to help me Severius something was no help in
finding the right locations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kris

Hawklan wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am playing Morrowind tribunal for the Xbox and rather embarrasingly I am
> stuck on the first Quest. I am supposed to find the smugglers that are
> preventing the distribuiton of weapons.
>
> At first I thought this was in the caves just NE of the Fort (the one near
> the entrance of the lake) but it didn't complete the quest.
>
> I bypassed this mission and built up Raven Rock and even have Soltseim
> equipment but I feel like this one quest is holding me up.
>
> Can anyone please assist. Where in god's sakes are the smugglers (I have
> been killing smuggler's everywhere - obviously not the right one's).
>
> I am currently a 40th level Redguard.
>
> Oh and the idiot I chose to help me Severius something was no help in
> finding the right locations.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kris

The island of Solsthseim and those quests you are working on are a part
of the Bloodmoon expansion and not Tribunal. The cave you are looking
for is to the east of castle Frostmoth. It is along the northern edge
of an inlet.

If you talk to the guards of castle Forstmoth you'll encounter a couple
of guards on the first floor of the Barracks. There are two particular
guards that will assist you on your current quest. I played through
both expansions on maxium difficultly, save for the final conflict in
Bloodmoon, and I needed the extra help in defeating the smugglers.

Go to The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Page if you have any other questsions
-very useful site.

http://www.uesp.net/

--
best regards, mat
np:

www.pdxshows.net

"Hawklan" <kristan.miller@nospamdnd.ca> wrote in

> Any help would be appreciated.

You can also try the appropriate newsgroups, either alt.games.morrowind or
alt.games.elder-scrolls

--
Marcel