My Phone

Dear Herman and Darwin,

Please note that my home phone is now totally dead! I can no longer
use it to call you any more! I am now using all available means to get
it repaired as soon as possible! Luckily, my cell phone and my internet
service still work!

Love,
Dad
1 answer Last reply
More about phone

    Bet that's a whoops :)
    "davidT" <tdavid@removethisfirst.rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Herman and Darwin,
    >
    > Please note that my home phone is now totally dead! I can no longer use
    > it to call you any more! I am now using all available means to get it
    > repaired as soon as possible! Luckily, my cell phone and my internet
    > service still work!
    >
    > Love,
    > Dad

Motorola Phones