KOTOR 2 - "Good thing we got the drop on him"

thrasher

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004

Man, the whiney dude isn't so bad after all. I really love the way
characters in this game respond when you do things they like or don't
like. There's a lot of funny minor stuff in this game, I can
definately see the Fallout heritage. Almost all of it is realted to
the Darkside though, funny ways to screw people over, funny responses
to eveil acts, etc... another reason to go Dark Side, as if getting
half price on the best force powers wasn't enough.I really hope
Obsidians next game uses a diffent game engine... those guys have a
lot of talent, and they deserve better tools than what Bioware gave
them.

Thrasher wrote:
> Man, the whiney dude isn't so bad after all. I really love the way
> characters in this game respond when you do things they like or don't
> like. There's a lot of funny minor stuff in this game, I can
> definately see the Fallout heritage. Almost all of it is realted to
> the Darkside though, funny ways to screw people over, funny responses
> to eveil acts, etc... another reason to go Dark Side, as if getting
> half price on the best force powers wasn't enough.I really hope
> Obsidians next game uses a diffent game engine... those guys have a
> lot of talent, and they deserve better tools than what Bioware gave
> them.

Good to see you're finally turning to the light (or the dark?)

As for the Fallout heritage, it'd be fun to see Obsidian reproduce the
excessively-violent death animations in a future game. :)

BTW: Assuming the whiney dude is Atton, where does he say "Good thing we
got the drop on him"?