Jabra BT200 Question

My son sent me a Jabra BT200 headset from the U.K. I tried to pair it
with my V551, but every time I entered the PIN "0000", my phones
displayed "Invalid PIN".
Any help will be much appreciated. T.I.A.

davidT
2 answers Last reply
More about jabra bt200 question

    Here's what Jabra has on their site:

    The phone does not accept 0000 as the password, why not?
    This is probably because you have deleted the pairing on your phone. Please
    re-pair your headset with your phone. See steps below:
    - Say 'No' or 'Cancel' if your phone asks you if you would like to connect
    to your headset before you have completed the pairing process.
    - Please ensure that the Headset is turned OFF, i.e the blue light is not
    flashing.
    - Hold down the Multi-Function Button until you have a SOLID BLUE LIGHT on
    the LED on the headset. This could take up to 10 seconds and will take place
    after the LED has ceased to flash.
    - Please set your phone to 'Discover' or something similar in the Bluetooth
    section of your menu. The 2 devices should now 'find' each other. Please
    enter 0000 as the passkey.

    "davidT" <tdavid@removethisfirst.rogers.com> wrote in message
    > My son sent me a Jabra BT200 headset from the U.K. I tried to pair it
    > with my V551, but every time I entered the PIN "0000", my phones displayed
    > "Invalid PIN".
    > Any help will be much appreciated. T.I.A.
    >
    > davidT
  2. I'm deleting all the posts except the one by ABC, as we don't need to read the same thing numerous times. You don't need to quote every post, it spams the page and makes it hard to read. The topic will remain open however in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

Motorola Gaming Headsets