Jabra BT200 Question

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 12, 2005 3:25:21 PM

My son sent me a Jabra BT200 headset from the U.K. I tried to pair it
with my V551, but every time I entered the PIN "0000", my phones
displayed "Invalid PIN".
Any help will be much appreciated. T.I.A.

davidT

More about : jabra bt200 question

July 12, 2005 9:06:24 PM

Here's what Jabra has on their site:

The phone does not accept 0000 as the password, why not?
This is probably because you have deleted the pairing on your phone. Please
re-pair your headset with your phone. See steps below:
- Say 'No' or 'Cancel' if your phone asks you if you would like to connect
to your headset before you have completed the pairing process.
- Please ensure that the Headset is turned OFF, i.e the blue light is not
flashing.
- Hold down the Multi-Function Button until you have a SOLID BLUE LIGHT on
the LED on the headset. This could take up to 10 seconds and will take place
after the LED has ceased to flash.
- Please set your phone to 'Discover' or something similar in the Bluetooth
section of your menu. The 2 devices should now 'find' each other. Please
enter 0000 as the passkey.

"davidT" <tdavid@removethisfirst.rogers.com> wrote in message
> My son sent me a Jabra BT200 headset from the U.K. I tried to pair it
> with my V551, but every time I entered the PIN "0000", my phones displayed
> "Invalid PIN".
> Any help will be much appreciated. T.I.A.
>
> davidT
February 10, 2013 8:08:46 PM

I'm deleting all the posts except the one by ABC, as we don't need to read the same thing numerous times. You don't need to quote every post, it spams the page and makes it hard to read. The topic will remain open however in case anyone else runs into the same issue.
!