Sign in with
Your question

DDR II

Last response: in Memory
January 20, 2003 3:20:53 PM

I was wondering if the DDR II memory is for sale and how much.

More about : ddr

January 20, 2003 5:20:55 PM

No not before 2004 and DDR-2 400 will be disband and be starting with DDR-2 533 in theory they can go up to DDR-2 800 or more.

Just next to the lab and the bunker you will find the marketing departement.
January 21, 2003 12:13:25 AM

ill seel you some DDRII!!! Just wait while i glue two sticks of DDR together! :lol: 

<b>Despite the huge top speeds, amazing acceleration and incredible G-Forces of Top Fuel Dragsters, a standed riced up Lancer often has a larger rear wing.</b>
Related resources
January 21, 2003 3:54:11 PM

You mean the JEDEC verson of DDRII SDRAM and SRAM or EDDR SDRAM and SRAM that used to be called DDRII before the industry renamed it?

<b><font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> <font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!</b>
January 21, 2003 6:34:27 PM

and where you have get that

January 22, 2003 3:26:05 PM

Before the DDR(II) standard was established the next form of DDR was called "DDR(II)" but it was also known as EDDR. This was the name since 2000. This is what everyone was hoping that the JEDEC standard woul have been. It got bumped back because they wanted a faster frquency standard for DDR(I).

Here is a good example of how the terminology was back before the now set DDR(II) standard.
<A HREF="http://www.lostcircuits.com/memory/eddr/8.shtml" target="_new">"On a side note, if accepted at JEDEC, EDDR will lose its name and become standard DDR (II). " - Lost Circuits November 27, 2000</A>

<b><font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> <font color=red>Fredi</font color=red> He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!</b>
January 22, 2003 10:43:44 PM

In there article they state SRAM cell in DDR-2 i dont have find any SRAM like cell on DDR-2 and IBM power 4 allready use DRAM SRAM design cost a lot a slower that classic SRAM but with big capacity.I so hope for better ram technologie soon better that this old 133 mghz ram cell wich is slow so slow.

January 22, 2003 10:51:56 PM

anyway a move to DDR 2 will only help Intel and all FSB type vs intergrade MCH type.

January 22, 2003 10:56:07 PM

after a closer look they state SRAM but the name EDDR-2 once is state like DDR-2 and EDDR-2 is now 2 standart

!