V220 Help

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 14, 2005 3:38:13 AM

I just got one of these on Amazon before Virgin dropped their price
and without researching it.

Okay, stop laughing.

So please, how do I transfer my fuzzy photos to my Puter (XP)

Pleeeze...

More about : v220

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 5:13:59 AM

You'll need to download the Mobile Phone tools which is in a sticky post
on here I believe. You will also need the USB cable for it. That can be
gotten on E-Bay or at Walmart which has a USB cable with connectors
included for several differenent devices & one the the connectors is
the right on to work with the V220. You can go to tools then multimedia
center. Then copy your pics from the pictures folder to whatever folder
you want to store them under on your computer. Good luck!

--
cherylharr
July 17, 2005 12:08:23 AM

The cable that use for this phone also included in any model of Sony MD
players or any MP3 players

--
junbao
July 17, 2005 11:10:54 PM

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:08:23 -0500, junbao
<junbao.1sahuz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>The cable that use for this phone also included in any model of Sony MD
>players or any MP3 players

Thank you both. I have plenty of USBs but I can't find anywhere to
download ANYTHING.

Could anyone recommend a URL ?

Thanks again.
!