Temple of Elemental Evil Level 10 Cap affect game play?

Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

Can you still finish the game?

Cheers, Reddog
5 answers Last reply
More about temple elemental evil level affect game play

    "Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> wrote on 26 helmi 2005:

    > Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

    Not until level 10, no.

    > Can you still finish the game?

    No, but that was because it was boring, rather than due to any bug in
    the game.

    --
    Samy Merchi | samy@iki.fi | http://www.iki.fi/samy | #152235689
    Reader of superhero comic books, writer of superhero fanfiction

    Bitstring <Svmdnb0T5YQPFr3fRVn-2g@rogers.com>, from the wonderful person
    Reddogfive <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> said
    >Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

    No.

    >Can you still finish the game?

    Yes, assuming you can get past the massive bugfest. Some of them, of
    course, work for you. I particularly like the summoned high level demons
    that never un-summon, and wander around killing things (very
    efficiently) until you nail them yourself just to be rid of them.

    --
    GSV Three Minds in a Can
    SC recommends the use of Firefox; Get smart, or get assimilated.

    "Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

    > Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

    By the time you reach level 10 (if you do), you're not going to need any
    more power to finish.

    > Can you still finish the game?

    Assuming a fatal bug doesn't prevent it, yes.

    --

    Knight37

    "Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> writes:

    > Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?
    >
    > Can you still finish the game?

    Huh? Of course you can finish the game. The QA was bad,
    but it wasn't THAT bad.

    --
    Darin Johnson
    Laziness is the father of invention

    I finished it. The cap didn't seem to be a problem.
    "Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?
    >
    > Can you still finish the game?
    >
    > Cheers, Reddog

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games