Temple of Elemental Evil Level 10 Cap affect game play?

Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

Can you still finish the game?

Cheers, Reddog

"Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> wrote on 26 helmi 2005:

> Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

Not until level 10, no.

> Can you still finish the game?

No, but that was because it was boring, rather than due to any bug in
the game.

--
Samy Merchi | samy@iki.fi | http://www.iki.fi/samy | #152235689
Reader of superhero comic books, writer of superhero fanfiction

Bitstring <Svmdnb0T5YQPFr3fRVn-2g@rogers.com>, from the wonderful person
Reddogfive <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> said
>Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

No.

>Can you still finish the game?

Yes, assuming you can get past the massive bugfest. Some of them, of
course, work for you. I particularly like the summoned high level demons
that never un-summon, and wander around killing things (very
efficiently) until you nail them yourself just to be rid of them.

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can
SC recommends the use of Firefox; Get smart, or get assimilated.

"Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?

By the time you reach level 10 (if you do), you're not going to need any
more power to finish.

> Can you still finish the game?

Assuming a fatal bug doesn't prevent it, yes.

--

Knight37

"Reddogfive" <reddogfivenospam@hotmail.com> writes:

> Does having a level 10 cap effect game play?
>
> Can you still finish the game?

Huh? Of course you can finish the game. The QA was bad,
but it wasn't THAT bad.

--
Darin Johnson
Laziness is the father of invention

I finished it. The cap didn't seem to be a problem.