MN 720 Freezes Compaq Evo N1020v

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 17, 2004 10:07:53 PM

I run WinXP Pro on my Evo N1020V, and I am attempting to install
Microsoft MN-720 on this system. Upon inserting card into PCMCIA
slot, cursor freezes, system hangs; I then must power down and reboot.

Card is not defective, as this same result occurs when I attempt to
install a brand new card of identical make.

I have not been able to complete install of this product.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 10:46:33 PM

Sounds more like you need to contact the support section for your computer
system, Rick. If two different wireless networking adapters are resulting
in the same error, they may have a hardware driver update for your system.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP

!