nwn-slowdown to a halt patch

hi, evahbody! newest of the noobs, here! in neverwinternights SOU,
there is a patch for a framerate bug in the crypts 3rd fl. dungeon. can
anyone tell me what folder to put this in? thanx, in advance!
3 answers Last reply
More about slowdown halt patch

    trog69 wrote:
    > hi, evahbody! newest of the noobs, here! in neverwinternights SOU,
    > there is a patch for a framerate bug in the crypts 3rd fl. dungeon. can
    > anyone tell me what folder to put this in? thanx, in advance!

    There is? Then why don't you tell us where you heard that info. Perhaps
    the site also has the instructions, hmm?

    GFree wrote:
    > trog69 wrote:
    > > hi, evahbody! newest of the noobs, here! in neverwinternights SOU,
    > > there is a patch for a framerate bug in the crypts 3rd fl. dungeon.
    > > can anyone tell me what folder to put this in? thanx, in advance!
    >
    > There is? Then why don't you tell us where you heard that info.
    > Perhaps the site also has the instructions, hmm?

    Yes, there is. It's available from the Bioware website:
    http://nwn.bioware.com/support/patch_english_sou_hotfix.html

    The instructions are pretty simple though a "newest of the noobs" might
    find them cryptic if they really aren't that experienced with computers.
    The files need to be manually copied to the NWN installation directory.

    Personally, I wouldn't install it. I was able to get through without it
    though it was a pain. The instructions say you'll need to uninstall it
    before you can install future updates.

    - W. Citoan
    --
    Half our mistakes in life arise from feeling where we ought to think,
    thinking where we ought to feel.

    thank you for understanding my dilemma, W. Citoan. I did understand the
    instructions, basically, was just curious to which folder they should
    go. I will try to "play through, as i also didn't like that
    uninstalling stuff!

PC gaming Video Games