Help me get a Mini mac please

I hate my PC and I want to get a "Free" Mac Mini for a $1 (yeah I ended
up paying a buck), so I did a pyramid scheme, However, I did the
research and wrote down how to get out of being stuck with SPAM and I
will share it with all who would help me escape the claws of Microsoft.
Here it goes: Go to this site http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15079610
and go through the long process of saying no to a bunch of
advertisement offers, and fill out the info they say you have to share.
When they tell you have to pick a final offer at the end go with
"NETMARKET" they have a deal for a $1. If you go through Netmarket's
sign up, then unsign up. Here's how to cancel. Send an email to
service@netmarket.com with the subject line "Privacy Policy." Include
your User Name and the words " block from Netmarket-related companies
and third parties" in the email message. Call 1-888-696-2753 to cancel
the sign up before they charge your account for the next month. That's
all, I hope you will help me out here and maybe even yourself and
others.

On 27 Feb 2005 22:43:32 -0800, skawater@gmail.com wrote:

>I hate my PC and I want to get a "Free" Mac Mini for a $1 (yeah I ended
>up paying a buck), so I did a pyramid scheme, However, I did the
>research and wrote down how to get out of being stuck with SPAM and I
>will share it with all who would help me escape the claws of Microsoft.
>Here it goes: Go to this site http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15079610
>and go through the long process of saying no to a bunch of
>advertisement offers, and fill out the info they say you have to share.
>When they tell you have to pick a final offer at the end go with
>"NETMARKET" they have a deal for a $1. If you go through Netmarket's
>sign up, then unsign up. Here's how to cancel. Send an email to
>service@netmarket.com with the subject line "Privacy Policy." Include
>your User Name and the words " block from Netmarket-related companies
>and third parties" in the email message. Call 1-888-696-2753 to cancel
>the sign up before they charge your account for the next month. That's
>all, I hope you will help me out here and maybe even yourself and
>others.

That's the worst anti-Steam rant I've ever seen.

--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:15:56 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
wrote:

>On 27 Feb 2005 22:43:32 -0800, skawater@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>I hate my PC and I want to get a "Free" Mac Mini for a $1 (yeah I ended
>>up paying a buck), so I did a pyramid scheme, However, I did the
>>research and wrote down how to get out of being stuck with SPAM and I
>>will share it with all who would help me escape the claws of Microsoft.
>>Here it goes: Go to this site http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15079610
>>and go through the long process of saying no to a bunch of
>>advertisement offers, and fill out the info they say you have to share.
>>When they tell you have to pick a final offer at the end go with
>>"NETMARKET" they have a deal for a $1. If you go through Netmarket's
>>sign up, then unsign up. Here's how to cancel. Send an email to
>>service@netmarket.com with the subject line "Privacy Policy." Include
>>your User Name and the words " block from Netmarket-related companies
>>and third parties" in the email message. Call 1-888-696-2753 to cancel
>>the sign up before they charge your account for the next month. That's
>>all, I hope you will help me out here and maybe even yourself and
>>others.
>
>That's the worst anti-Steam rant I've ever seen.

I saw it as a anti-M$ and anti-PC that anti steam...

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:08:30 +0000, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:15:56 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
>wrote:
>
>>On 27 Feb 2005 22:43:32 -0800, skawater@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>I hate my PC and I want to get a "Free" Mac Mini for a $1 (yeah I ended
>>>up paying a buck), so I did a pyramid scheme, However, I did the
>>>research and wrote down how to get out of being stuck with SPAM and I
>>>will share it with all who would help me escape the claws of Microsoft.
>>>Here it goes: Go to this site http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15079610
>>>and go through the long process of saying no to a bunch of
>>>advertisement offers, and fill out the info they say you have to share.
>>>When they tell you have to pick a final offer at the end go with
>>>"NETMARKET" they have a deal for a $1. If you go through Netmarket's
>>>sign up, then unsign up. Here's how to cancel. Send an email to
>>>service@netmarket.com with the subject line "Privacy Policy." Include
>>>your User Name and the words " block from Netmarket-related companies
>>>and third parties" in the email message. Call 1-888-696-2753 to cancel
>>>the sign up before they charge your account for the next month. That's
>>>all, I hope you will help me out here and maybe even yourself and
>>>others.
>>
>>That's the worst anti-Steam rant I've ever seen.
>
>I saw it as a anti-M$ and anti-PC that anti steam...

Well duh, that's why it's the worst anti-Steam rant I've ever seen. DO I
HAVE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING AROUND HERE??/?