Sign in with
Your question

Any good free partition software?

Last response: in Storage
January 21, 2003 12:14:28 PM

Some theiving scumbag gypsy has had it on his toes with the office copy of Partition Magic 7, and I am in deperate need of some likewise capable software, preferably for free while we resolve the PM7 issue.

Does anybody know a website where I can get some software?

All help greatly appreciated!
January 23, 2003 2:47:28 AM

The only free partition software that is any good, infact considered the best is FDisk at www.bootdisk.com.

DCB_AU
January 23, 2003 6:35:39 PM

try KaZaa.com all kinds of peer sharing files!!

<font color=purple> We can't all be heros,someone has to stand on the sidewalk and clap!!
Related resources
January 24, 2003 1:41:12 PM

<A HREF="http://www.msnbc.com/news/862375.asp?0dm=N15KT&cp1=1" target="_new">I wonder how long before people drop kazaa</A>

<b><font color=blue>Press 1 if you want to be on hold, 2 for disconnect, 3 for a representative who will put you on hold before disconnecting.</font color=blue></b>
January 24, 2003 5:07:08 PM

Well, an update.

After I sent an email round the office generally mentioning death to the perpetrator and other pleasant things, it mysteriously arrived back in the box today, on the shelf behind my desk.

Strange!
Was it something I said?!
January 25, 2003 8:32:27 AM

its just a scare tactic. they wont spend all that money on court fees for every one. just the top offenders. they did the same thing with napster.

my computer is so fast, it completes an endless loop in less than 4 seconds!
!