I tried MotoKit

Last response: in Brands
July 16, 2005 2:17:36 PM

I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
English?

Jimmy

More about : motokit

July 16, 2005 7:02:00 PM

Jimmy Smith wrote:
> I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
> XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
> practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
> program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
> English?
>
> Jimmy

I think that can be installed with mostly English.
My problem is the help files, and other pop up windows are all in Chinese.

I went back to P2KTools.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 11:52:30 PM

Reinstall and Open Motokit and go to the 3d item from the left in the
menu bar, then to the second item in the dropdown menu and click
"English" and it will all make a lot more sense.

From:Jimmy Smith
Holland@MST.com

> I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed
> it on my XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There
> were practically no words in English. I freaked out and
> deleted the whole program with countless virus scans along the way. Is
> there a version in English?
>
> Jimmy
July 17, 2005 6:57:11 AM

"Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message
>I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on
>my XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
>practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
>program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
>English?
>
> Jimmy
The program didn't default in english so you freaked out and did countless
virus scans? :-D ahahaha to much lol
Thanks Jimmy, I really needed that tonight!
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 4:25:07 AM

i want to try motokit, please tell me the address where you got it.
thanks.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:17:36 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
wrote:

>I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
>XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
>practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
>program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
>English?
>
>Jimmy

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 4:49:30 AM

Type the word "Motokit" into Google and you'll have it.

From:p rc2u
prc2u@wi.rr.com

> i want to try motokit, please tell me the address where you got it.
> thanks.
>
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:17:36 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed
>> it on my XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian.
>> There were practically no words in English. I freaked out and
>> deleted the whole program with countless virus scans along the way.
>> Is there a version in English?
>>
>> Jimmy
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 7:13:00 PM

Motokit always trips my Virus Scan as a suspisious script. Allow script to
run this time only.