I tried MotoKit

I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
English?

Jimmy
7 answers Last reply
More about motokit

    Jimmy Smith wrote:
    > I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
    > XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
    > practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
    > program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
    > English?
    >
    > Jimmy

    I think that can be installed with mostly English.
    My problem is the help files, and other pop up windows are all in Chinese.

    I went back to P2KTools.

    Reinstall and Open Motokit and go to the 3d item from the left in the
    menu bar, then to the second item in the dropdown menu and click
    "English" and it will all make a lot more sense.

    From:Jimmy Smith
    Holland@MST.com

    "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com> wrote in message
    >I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on
    >my XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
    >practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
    >program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
    >English?
    >
    > Jimmy
    The program didn't default in english so you freaked out and did countless
    virus scans? :-D ahahaha to much lol
    Thanks Jimmy, I really needed that tonight!

    its on www.motomodders.com in the d/l section. you have to sign up first
    but it's free.

    --
    troyboy30

    i want to try motokit, please tell me the address where you got it.
    thanks.

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:17:36 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
    wrote:

    >I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed it on my
    >XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian. There were
    >practically no words in English. I freaked out and deleted the whole
    >program with countless virus scans along the way. Is there a version in
    >English?
    >
    >Jimmy

    Type the word "Motokit" into Google and you'll have it.

    From:prc2u
    prc2u@wi.rr.com

    > i want to try motokit, please tell me the address where you got it.
    > thanks.
    >
    > On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:17:36 -0400, "Jimmy Smith" <Holland@MST.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I went to Motomoder and downloaded Motokit. I opened and installed
    >> it on my XP system. Then it looked like it was all in Russian.
    >> There were practically no words in English. I freaked out and
    >> deleted the whole program with countless virus scans along the way.
    >> Is there a version in English?
    >>
    >> Jimmy

    Motokit always trips my Virus Scan as a suspisious script. Allow script to
    run this time only.
    "troyboy30" <troyboy30.1scmy0@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > its on www.motomodders.com in the d/l section. you have to sign up first
    > but it's free.