cannot connect wireless card to network

I have established the Microsoft base station, but my
wireless card adapter is not able to recignize the base
station on the network. I have tried the help
suggestions during the setup process, but none are
working. They are both 802.11g

Hi,

Is the broadcast wireless network name (SSID) enabled on your Microsoft
Wireless Base Station?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User