Driver hp laserjet 1000 series win 8 64bit

How to install my printer HP laserjet 1000 on my new computer

André Langlois
450-972-6914
5 answers Last reply
More about driver laserjet 1000 series 64bit
  1. Download the drivers from the HP website.
  2. They don't support it in windows 7. So no support for windows 8 either.
  3. If want to Use the Printer Laser Jet 1000 or other Printers which is not supperted in WIN 7(64 bit) or Win 8 (64 bit) or WIN 8.1 (64 Bit).. Simply Download VMware Softwere version 9 and above From internet make virtual OS which is compatiable for yuor Printer And you can use it.

If you not understand exactly wht to do or other Query So u can conatct me :

Name:Anish Sharma

Cell number IS:+919730178899
    Facebook ID: aynisharma1
    Twitter ID: AnishAyni
    Mail ID:coolanishsharma@gmail.com
  4. Hi Anish Sharna,

What do you mean by saying "and above From internet make virtual OS"?

ANISH SHARMA said:
    If want to Use the Printer Laser Jet 1000 or other Printers which is not supperted in WIN 7(64 bit) or Win 8 (64 bit) or WIN 8.1 (64 Bit).. Simply Download VMware Softwere version 9 and above From internet make virtual OS which is compatiable for yuor Printer And you can use it.

If you not understand exactly wht to do or other Query So u can conatct me :

Name:Anish Sharma

Cell number IS:+919730178899
    Facebook ID: aynisharma1
    Twitter ID: AnishAyni
    Mail ID:coolanishsharma@gmail.com

5. The HP LaserJet 1000 is specifically listed as not compatible with Windows 8 by HP here.

What Anish Sharma appears to be saying is that you could theoretically use a virtualization solution to create a virtual machine in which you could install a compatible operating system. Since the HP LaserJet 1000 is not compatible with Windows 7 or Windows 8, I assume that would be either Windows Vista or Windows XP, for which HP does provide drivers.

You could also potentially perform a manual installation of the printer and select a similar driver, hoping for compatibility. If you select Windows Update while installing a printer manually, there are drivers for other HP LaserJet products such as the LaserJet 1015 which potentially could communicate with the LaserJet 1000.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hewlett Packard Laserjet Printers Windows 8