How to set up T-mobile WAP configuration?

Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2005 3:34:13 AM

I live in Thailand and have an unlocked V3. When I visit the USA I want to
use Cingular and T-mobile. So, I found a site which gave me the Cingular
WAP configuration.

Now I am looking for the T-Mobile configuration so I can enter it and be
ready for my next trip.

Does anyone know where to find this? The t-mobile site will do it if you
have a t-mobile number, but I want to set it up before I get this number.

Mike
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 4:51:39 AM

Got to www.howardforums.com and it's posted.

From:mike-in-chiang-mai
mdenny_at_computer_dot_org

> I live in Thailand and have an unlocked V3. When I visit the USA I
> want to use Cingular and T-mobile. So, I found a site which gave me
> the Cingular WAP configuration.
>
> Now I am looking for the T-Mobile configuration so I can enter it and
> be ready for my next trip.
>
> Does anyone know where to find this? The t-mobile site will do it if
> you have a t-mobile number, but I want to set it up before I get this
> number.
>
> Mike
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 8:23:59 AM

Thanks. I'm pretty new at this and the forum is very informative.

Mike

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in news:v2DCe.11592$rF5.338
@tornado.socal.rr.com:

!