Buying an unlocked i850 or i860?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2005 8:46:21 AM

Telus (BC, Canada) offers a few iDen phones (the i830, i833 and i730)
for use on their network, but they don't offer the ones I want - the
i850 or the i860.

My understanding is that most that are on ebay are double locked, and
are difficult to unlock (what exactly has to be done to unlock a double
locked i850 or i860 anyway?)

Is there somewhere I can buy them unlocked (e.g. direct from the factory?)

I might just give up and settle for an i830, but I would really like the
larger screen of the i850 or i860.

Rob

PS: does anyone know if there is any difference between the i730, i830,
i850 and i860 in terms of clarity and loudness (both are overridingly
important factors for me)?
July 18, 2005 11:04:35 PM

just the Boost Mobile phones are double locked I think

!